Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I would have been significantly more excited about this if I hadn't just seen Annabelle at the actual chinese theater 2 weeks ago. It's less exciting when you realize the chinese theater is just a regular old movie theater these days and not the icon we East Coasters/WDWFans dream it up to be!

That's sad to hear. I saw My Fair Lady at the theatre when I was a kid - it was something....

PhotoDave219

Since there are now so many announcements of closures, as well as the demise of the BAH and the presence of Disney execs in the park, should we be expecting an announcement soon about the changes coming to DHS?

I asked this very same question to a very good friend of mine.... I was told "don't get your hopes up"

So no. I would not expect any announcements anytime soon. I believe Disney has learned their lesson from the avatar disaster. I don't believe they will actually announce what they are doing until they've already started doing it.

Pirouline

vwMin.gif

RSoxNo1

Heard an interesting rumor for GMR.

Premise: you are attending the red carpet premier of a GotG sequel and through the use of the LPS guided ride system and extensive 3D screens you are sucked into the action.

Sounds like Disney may finally be taking on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.
That sounds more like a "Studios" idea then an idea that would be used for a park that's moving away from that concept. Also, it would be an odd spot for a random Marvel attraction unless more is coming.

RayTheFirefly

That sounds more like a "Studios" idea then an idea that would be used for a park that's moving away from that concept. Also, it would be an odd spot for a random Marvel attraction unless more is coming.
It sounds pretty "Hollywood" to me. So if the park became "Disney's Hollywood Adventure" or something like that, then it would fit perfectly.
So....Last Action Hero: The Ride
Never been on that, but maybe?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom