Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

The Rocketeer

This will be a new stage at DHS!
Most likely. I was referring to the original "nose" planter at this location that originally had Palm trees. Palm trees in the back of this picture look new so I was thinking it could be a possibility for a new "nose" planter or they may complement the potential stage. Who knows?

Last edited:

Rob562

Most likely. I was referring to the original "nose" planter at this location that originally had Palm trees. Palm trees in the back of this picture look new so I was thinking it could be a possibility for a new planter or they may complement the potential stage. Who knows?

That planter is definitely the planter that the Hat's hand was in. There's also some deciduous trees without leaves at the left edge of the planter, too.

I'll have to go see if they ever made a change to the steps and walkway in front of the Hat when they switched from the 100 Years of Magic logo to the golden swirls...
Edit: Nope, doesn't appear so...

-Rob

The Rocketeer

That planter is definitely the planter that the Hat's hand was in. There's also some deciduous trees without leaves at the left edge of the planter, too.

I'll have to go see if they ever made a change to the steps and walkway in front of the Hat when they switched from the 100 Years of Magic logo to the golden swirls...
Edit: Nope, doesn't appear so...

-Rob
Thanks. Just wishful thinking on my part.

SRQtech

G0026082.JPG
GOPR6055.JPG
GOPR6057.JPG
GOPR6058.JPG
GOPR6060.JPG
GOPR6063.JPG
GOPR6064.JPG

Attachments

• GOPR6066.JPG
    GOPR6066.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6711.JPG
    IMG_6711.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6715.JPG
    IMG_6715.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 132

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom