Is the clock ticking on the Leave a Legacy monoliths at Epcot?

Goofyernmost

I do not care if I am in the minority, but I put up photos of my sons, in 2000, on the Leave a
Legacy blocks, and I am a bit sorry to see them go.
Well, if it's any consolation, they are still going to be shown, just not in the same place. The pictures, I mean, not the monoliths. Either way it was sold knowing that it wouldn't be there forever, I'm pretty sure the time has run out for most, if not all of it.

Goofyernmost

Bless you - me too! I had my pic taken in 1999 - and loved the fact that I was there, greeting Epcot visitors - for 20 years!
I don't want to burst your bubble, but, it was probably only you that noticed you in that whole stamp sized display. I never personally felt the warmth of your greeting. :)

Seabasealpha1

Original Poster
I do not care if I am in the minority, but I put up photos of my sons, in 2000, on the Leave a
Legacy blocks, and I am a bit sorry to see them go.
I suppose I should show some sympathy as I do feel for the folks in that regard. It (to me) is more about the placement and the format than about the photos. In fact, if when they have the new displays up, they want to sell more photos I’d buy one! I hope they do the pictures justice! Truly!

danyoung56

I don't want to burst your bubble, but, it was probably only you that noticed you in that whole stamp sized display. I never personally felt the warmth of your greeting. :)

Don't care. I never had the illusion the my smiling face was somehow making others' trips better. But I did enjoy being there, 24/7/365.

Goofyernmost

Don't care. I never had the illusion the my smiling face was somehow making others' trips better. But I did enjoy being there, 24/7/365.
In spite of how sure everyone is that I am dead inside, I do understand that and personally have had to experience the winds of change many more times then I care to think about. Hopefully, they will still display them bigger and better in a spot where you can spread that joy to many more generations. If I get the chance I will search out the picture and see if I can latch onto that karma.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom