Is Stitch's Great Escape REALLY that bad?

khalib

695.gif

Hence the " ;) "
Brilliance!!

MrConbon

Terrible, Nah. I love Stitch. Sure the attraction isn't something I set my day around and is a must do ride, but if I am near the attraction and I have the time no one has to break my arm to get me to go in.
If I have the time I also like to go to meet & greets

Weather_Lady

Terrible, Nah. I love Stitch. Sure the attraction isn't something I set my day around and is a must do ride, but if I am near the attraction and I have the time no one has to break my arm to get me to go in.
Actually what that white stuff is, is just simply water minerals from the water effects. Nothing too bad to be worried about, here is an image of the seat with the white water minerals from past shows that I took.

FWIW:
1 - The attraction is long gone - there's nothing left to discuss.
2 - As a matter of forum etiquette, please do not bump threads that are several years old.

*Jules*

In the Parks
No
FWIW:
2 - As a matter of forum etiquette, please do not bump threads that are several years old.
I am sorry, I didn't originally bump it. I was just responding on how I liked the attraction and it was on the New Posts as I was scrolling.

khalib

FWIW:
Bump? I was just correcting some info about the seats. Even though the attraction is gone, that should not stop the fact that information that is known can be talked about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom