• Yes

Votes: 84 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 67 44.7%

• Total voters

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Dude...on'tday etlay everyoneyay owknay owhay oodgay animalyay ingdomkay odgelay isyay oryay isneyday illway aiseray ethay icepray !

AKL is horrible! It takes like an extra 6 hours to get to the parks and I can't tell you how many times I have been woken up by a herd of zebras running right through the middle of my room! I also hear they stuff the mattresses with giraffe guano.

Extra points for pig Latin, Yoda! 👍

LAKid53

Premium Member
I could be wrong, but when I ran the marathon, we came in from one side of the Magic Kingdom, past the Contemporary, and when
we left the Magic Kingdom, we ran down another road, right by the entrance to the Grand Floridian. I thought you could walk this
way, but like I said, I admit, I could be wrong.

You're running out the back of MK, past the buildings where the parade floats are stored, down a back road that eventually connects to Floridian Way, if it's the same route we run when leaving MK during the Princess Half. That walkway from Poly to GF ends past the GF at the canal used to transport the water parade floats into the Lagoon.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Has this changed since that end section is DVC? You used to be able to walk through the resort and not the parking lot.

We always stay at the DVC longhouse near the TTC, so it's a quick walk through the parking lot. Of course, you can walk through the resort. But the first time we stayed and ate dinner at the resort, I got us lost walking back to our building in the dark. Which is why I sometimes walk the sidewalks bordering the parking lot. I can get lost easily at a new resort.

BoarderPhreak

Across the street? No. Literally connected to the Polynesian. Same side of the street. You take a path directly to it that is maybe 50 ft and you're there. That is not nitpicking. That is wrong. lol
You're still crossing a road. LOL.

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 1.37.42 PM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom