Is resort hopping allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slappy magoo

Yea I mentioned it as an example but the pool was the least of my worries.

But the pool was the first thing you asked about, after asking if you're allowed to resort hop in general. I'm not bringing this up to pick on you, but you can't blame any of us for thinking that pool hopping was one of the things you were thinking about when you asked about resort hopping first, and bringing up pools right after that, right? "If I have BLT as my home resort can I visit the resort or any other resort to enjoy it? Pool, strolling, shopping, dining?" Maybe you think it's a rash assumption, but people usually bring up the topics they feel strongest about in the order in which they feel strongest.

If it's not something you really feel like discussing, my suggestion - which is JUST a suggestion but one that may steer the conversation in a way you'd like, is to edit your original post, delete "Pool," and then an an addendum that says "EDIT: I originally included "pool" in the list of things I was wondering if I could use in a resort if I'm just resort hopping; I realize pool hopping is a contentious topic and would rather not continue discussing in this thread, so I deleted it." Should nip further discussion of pool hopping in the bud, fingers crossed...

In fact...I rarely say a thread should be closed, but maybe in this case...your question has been asked and answered, yes, you don't have to be staying in a resort in order to enjoy some of their amenities and their common grounds. You can hang on the beaches of the monorail resorts, you can gawk at the animals in the AKL's savannahs, restaurants and bars/lounges and stores and arcades and spas are open to all. Pools by and large are not, as are exercise rooms. I'm not 100% sure about playgrounds for kids, but I won't tell anyone. Unless there's a service or amenity not addressed, I don't know what else can be added to the conversation beyond people talking about their resort-hopping experiences (good or bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom