Is Paul Pressler Captain of the Submarines Again?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Nah. That's what Porg are for. LOL

Until they look at you with these eyes

tenor.gif

TwilightZone

Splash Mountain gets special treatment because its an e-ticket? Whatever.
The lines for Nemo seem pretty long to me. It looks popular to me.
What are you talking about?

The Submarine Voyage was an E Ticket when, ya know, E Tickets were an actual thing. So it's technically more of an E Ticket than Splash Mountain is (not that it wouldn't have been an E ticket if those were still around when it opened).
Well, what I was going for is that more people talk about, are excited to ride, and love splash mountain than nemo.
I don't think I've encountered any one in the general public who has said that they were looking forward to ride nemo the most (or at all) or that nemo was their favorite ride.
EDIT: Also in the case of nemo, I think the long lines reflect how you board the ride, not necessarily popularity.

NateD1226

Well, what I was going for is that more people talk about, are excited to ride, and love splash mountain than nemo.
I don't think I've encountered any one in the general public who has said that they were looking forward to ride nemo the most (or at all) or that nemo was their favorite ride.
EDIT: Also in the case of nemo, I think the long lines reflect how you board the ride, not necessarily popularity.
Nemo just makes so uncomfortable. Strangers are getting really close next to you and is not fun at all. It is definitely not my favorite.

Rich T

You know who believes Kingdom Hearts is huge? KH fans...
Well, that goes without saying. :D But Disney, Sony and Square Enix know how big it is. Part 3 releases soon, and it'll make a few dollars, I'm sure. :D There's a lot of untapped potential for it to go mainstream as an animated film/tv series/park land and really go through the roof.

But it would have to be streamlined into a storyline that most people can actually follow.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Well, that goes without saying. :D But Disney, Sony and Square Enix know how big it is. Part 3 releases soon, and it'll make a few dollars, I'm sure. :D There's a lot of untapped potential for it to go mainstream as an animated film/tv series/park land and really go through the roof.

But it would have to be streamlined into a storyline that most people can actually follow.

To be honest I kind of think that is the next wave of immersive experiences. The ability to take your experience from medium to medium and interact with it. The Oasis is coming....

dweezil78

What are you talking about?

The Submarine Voyage was an E Ticket when, ya know, E Tickets were an actual thing. So it's technically more of an E Ticket than Splash Mountain is (not that it wouldn't have been an E ticket if those were still around when it opened).

So was the monorail, pack mules, and Tiki Room. Things change and some attractions lose clout over time.

Phroobar

So was the monorail, pack mules, and Tiki Room. Things change and some attractions lose clout over time.
The monorail is so torn up instead that it's starting to look like a city bus. I guess that means they are getting rid of it. Stupid Disney fan logic.

dweezil78

The monorail is so torn up instead that it's starting to look like a city bus. I guess that means they are getting rid of it. Stupid Disney fan logic.

I honestly have no idea what you mean or what point you’re trying to make. I was just saying that just because something was once considered an e-ticket doesn’t mean it’ll always be one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom