Is my memory wrong?

3disprincesses

Hi - I'm new to this site and am finding so much information I'm not sure where to start! But I do have a question or misunderstanding or I'm just not remembering correctly.....Not sure which. My first trip was March 1998, Spring Break. We stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort - or so I thought. I was looking at the resorts on here and it said that CBR opened October 1998. I'm sure that's where we stayed because our bus stop said "Aruba" and I know that's when because I have the resort mug with Spring Break '98 on it! Which one of you Disney Guru's can help me with this?

WDWmazprty

Well, Ive stayed at the CBR and I know for a fact Aruba is one of the sections there. Plus a friend of mine worked at Disney for years and would many times work at CBR, and this was before '98.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Hi and welcome!

You're correct - it opened much before that. I know because we stayed there the first time when my son was a baby - 10 months old, and he was born in 1989. It was not brand new then, but only a few years old if I remember correctly.

Upvote 0

coltow

Could Coronado Springs have opened in 98 maybe? I know DH and I went in October 98 and stayed there. I think it was new then.

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Hi - I'm new to this site and am finding so much information I'm not sure where to start! But I do have a question or misunderstanding or I'm just not remembering correctly.....Not sure which. My first trip was March 1998, Spring Break. We stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort - or so I thought. I was looking at the resorts on here and it said that CBR opened October 1998. I'm sure that's where we stayed because our bus stop said "Aruba" and I know that's when because I have the resort mug with Spring Break '98 on it! Which one of you Disney Guru's can help me with this?

Sorry, it was a typo. It should have read 1988, I've fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out for us! :)

I'm so embarrassed! :eek:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Resorts/Disneys-Caribbean-Beach-Resort.htm

If anyone else notices any other typos in the new resort pages please send me a private message. When you sit typing information for hours at a time your brain, eyes, and fingers can get a little scrambled. I'm sure there are a few more typos to be found (hopefully they won't equate to bad information like this one did!). :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom