Is it wrong to think Minnie has nice legs?

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
While watching my little brother pose with Minnie her and get her autograph, I couldn't help but look at her and think "She has nice legs." I also couldn't help but think how WRONG this sentence is though. I mean "Minnie has nice legs?" Who'd think that? But I did and my older sister agreed. :hammer:

ssidiouss@mac.c

Dragonrider1227 said:
While watching my little brother pose with Minnie her and get her autograph, I couldn't help but look at her and think "She has nice legs." I also couldn't help but think how WRONG this sentence is though. I mean "Minnie has nice legs?" Who'd think that? But I did and my older sister agreed. :hammer:

How do you know that a guy wasnt playing Minnie that night? I heard girls play Mickey somtimes too? Is that true??

Wilt Dasney

Dragonrider1227 said:
There's a good chance that "she" could have been not a she. :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
ssidiouss@mac.c said:
How do you know that a guy wasnt playing Minnie that night? I heard girls play Mickey somtimes too? Is that true??

How many guys do you know what are 5 feet tall or shorter and perfectly proportioned?

Not many.

mkt

Premium Member
Dragonrider1227 said:
it is probably a 5 foot tall girl with good legs ;)

black tights do nothing to hide a figure other than recolour it

Android-XS

On our last trip to MK we had our picture taken in the castle w/ Cinderella and I think she was so hot. :eek: So I guess I have no room to comment on thinking Minnie has nice legs.

mkt

Premium Member
DisneyWales said:
Mind you I think the ostrich's in Spectromagic have very nice legs. ;)
You're definitely more likely to spot a male ostrich than a male minnie ;)

Mickifan17

Once I took the Behind the Magic tour and we went in the utilidors under the Magic Kingdom. Walking past our tour group was Minnie without her head :eek: . But this girl was so beautiful, I thought it was a shame that she hid under Minnie Mouse. And yes, she had great legs too. :wave:

(Just got home from Disney an hour ago :cry: :cry: :cry: )

NTI2002

mkt said:
How many guys do you know what are 5 feet tall or shorter and perfectly proportioned?

Not many.

That's why Disney has Castign Calls all over the country.
I've also heard that the flying Tinkerbell during Wishes/Fantasy in teh sky/etc. is sometimes a little asian man

tk421-sw

I think I was told only 2 men have EVER played Mickey. I don't think any men have ever played Minnie. My friend played both, but she also got to do Spectro Guys and other fun things!

mkt

Premium Member
NTI2002 said:
I've also heard that the flying Tinkerbell during Wishes/Fantasy in teh sky/etc. is sometimes a little asian man

Yes... so they can be properly staffed. Disney doesn't go out hounding 5 foot men to perform in roles that a 5 foot tall woman locally can do ;) That's not to say that a man has never performed Minnie Mouse. Look at her arms, shoulders and chest, and the truth will be revealed :zipit:

NTI2002 said:

I know several of the Tinkerbell performers personally, and last I checked, none had a Y Chromosome ;)

mkt

Premium Member
tk421-sw said:
I think I was told only 2 men have EVER played Mickey. I don't think any men have ever played Minnie. My friend played both, but she also got to do Spectro Guys and other fun things!
there's more than 2. And I know several men who have performed Minnie.. just not many of them exist

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom