Is it worth it?

tigsmom

Don't know if I would do it all the time, but I would at least spend the weekend having somebody else do all the work...if ya know what i mean. :D

Upvote 0

GrumpysGal

It's always good to get away from the house. I would say it is worth it if you spend the entire day at the parks. I would dread that hour drive back home...especially if I were the driver. Plus, since you're a FL. resident, take advantage of the deals....it doesn't end up to being that much.

Upvote 0

BrerPete

Dude I want to live at one of the resorts. Actually I want to live in the Magic Kingdom. But I'm also more than 900 miles away so I wouldn't go by me.

Upvote 0

Lyzzer21

Original Poster
Originally posted by BrerPete
Dude I want to live at one of the resorts. Actually I want to live in the Magic Kingdom. But I'm also more than 900 miles away so I wouldn't go by me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0
Every once in a while I would stay at a WDW resort but otherwise I would just drive. That way you can go to the parks and spend more money there without the guilt!:sohappy:

But, you would get a good rate as a FL resident. I live in Florida and last weekend I got Pop Century for $66 a night including tax.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
I would definitely stay at Disney. It's always nice to actually get out of your house for a vacation and not have to worry about housework.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

i would'nt care if i lived 1 mile from disney ( although that would be great) i would stay there anyway!!! hello it's WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom