Is it worth it? Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween edition.

Marc Gil

Original Poster
I've always seen billboards abd advertisements promoting Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and it got me thinking whether to go or not. I know it's mostly aimed at kids, but I thought it would be fun going around MK dressed in costume and meeting a lot of Disney characters. What can I say, I'm a child at heart! Anyway is it really worth the experience? I'm looking to go September 10th. What can I be expecting?

MY_NAME_STITCH

My DW and I have been there around this time as it coincides with our anniversary. We have been to the party three times and though we don't have children, we have had a great time. We dress in costume, appropriate attire of course, and enjoy the festivities. The parade is great and you won't want to miss Hallow-Wishes. The character meet and greets are all in costume and you will want to be sure to have the special photo pass shot in front of the carriage at HM....

ddrongowski

I've always seen billboards abd advertisements promoting Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and it got me thinking whether to go or not. I know it's mostly aimed at kids, but I thought it would be fun going around MK dressed in costume and meeting a lot of Disney characters. What can I say, I'm a child at heart! Anyway is it really worth the experience? I'm looking to go September 10th. What can I be expecting?

Nope. Don't go....

That way there is more candy for me!!!!:D

ddrongowski

My DW and I have been there around this time as it coincides with our anniversary. We have been to the party three times and though we don't have children, we have had a great time. We dress in costume, appropriate attire of course, and enjoy the festivities. The parade is great and you won't want to miss Hallow-Wishes. The character meet and greets are all in costume and you will want to be sure to have the special photo pass shot in front of the carriage at HM....
The ghosts come out to playyyyyyy!!!!

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Sounds like a blast! I was resisting seeing any videos of the parades and te fireworks because I wanted it to be kind of a surprise. I haven't celebrated Halloween in a few years, so maybe the will reignite the old flame!

Vader2112

I love ot and do it every year! Even though it costs me more since it is a hard ticket and all an AP holder gets is like $6.00 - 10.00 off.

Gabe1124

Yes! It is always a great time going around to all the candy spots and seeing all the characters dressed up, as others have said the fireworks and parade are very cool. The parade is pry my favorite out of any WDW parade.

muse1983

It's seriously worth every penny. the MNSSHP have been some of the best times we have had in WDW. The last time we went was SO MUCH FUN due to the insane weather that was supposed to hit. Turns out it drizzled for a couple minutes and that was it, however I think about 60% of people who had tickets for the party failed to show up so we pretty much had the entire MK to ourselves.

ChevisMickey

I've been once and we really enjoyed it. The number of guests are limited, so getting on rides is quick and easy. The festivities are fun for all. When we were there it was one of the rare cold nights in Orlando, and it just made the experience that much more enjoyable (since we live in Florida, and Halloween always seems to end up being warm or muggy). School schedules interfere these days, however this year we may make an exception.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
We went in 2007 with no kids and loved it! We had 6 adults from early 20s - 50s from our family go. My dad (not a big Disney person) LOVED the parade he was singing the "Boo To You" song for weeks. We all trick or treated. We hadn't been planning on it but the CMs waved us over and so we figured why not. The fire works are are great and it was fun taking the special pictures around the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom