Is it still raining

nicnic

We leave on Thursday and i've been checking weather.com and this site for weather info. Has it really been raining every day with thunder storms?!?
We went same time last year and had the most perfect weather, not one drop of rain but it looks like i'm in for getting wet this year! being from England, we have had our fair share of rain this summer (if you can call it a summer)!

Tim G

We leave on Thursday and i've been checking weather.com and this site for weather info. Has it really been raining every day with thunder storms?!?
We went same time last year and had the most perfect weather, not one drop of rain but it looks like i'm in for getting wet this year! being from England, we have had our fair share of rain this summer (if you can call it a summer)!
Why Weather.com... most of the time too negative...

Try Central Florida News... All Local... All the Time... (Only on Brighthouse)

WEB_7DAY.jpg

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

Which means as much as???

That it hasn't been raining EVERYday as the OP asked. Just most days.:hammer:

"We leave on Thursday and i've been checking weather.com and this site for weather info. Has it really been raining every day with thunder storms?!?
We went same time last year and had the most perfect weather, not one drop of rain but it looks like i'm in for getting wet this year! being from England, we have had our fair share of rain this summer (if you can call it a summer)!"

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

So???

I only was referring to the Weather.com thing... :D
Oh I know. I was referencing the original comment rather than your post. I didn't specify, hence the confusion. I'm in vacation mode already and still 5 days away... ug... need me a konch kooler.

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

It has been raining every day in north and central Florida. I live about 2 hours away and it has rained 1-2 hours a day every day the last week and 2 days it rained all night long but cleared up in the morning.

I am sorry about everyone's vacation but I am so happy it is raining! :sohappy:

Now I can burn my yard trash without going to prison - and we can water our yards more than one day a week! :D Did you know in most of Florida they regulate our outside water usage all summer. This year it started in SPRING. Try and have a garden or a lawn here and not water but once a week?

They actually posted a BURN BAN here months ago and it was lifted recently. 4th of July was really fun! :( They have posted on the roadways signs that jail time will be enforced for people who burn. Burning yard trash here is really big - realize our underbrush chokes out our backyards. We have to burn every year what we cut back.

*redneck rant over* :lol:

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

Just got back today and let me say it was the rainest trip I have ever had in Sept. This is our 4x this time of year and usually you get a brief shower or 2 and I am used to that but we had 2-3 days of half day rain and couple of hours of showers. Wish you better luck, didn't ruin our plans for the most part though it was actually nice b/c it made it cooler!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom