Is it just me?

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
hey-
Is it just me or is everyone sick about hearing about Harry Potter. The name is driving me up a wall! I have no interest to see it. im sry to all u harry potter fans, but im just tired about hearig of it..just like anthrax!

Susan

Sheri

Originally posted by mightyduck
Might just be you.

I love Harry Potter. :)

(muggles--who gets 'em?)

:) Have u seen the movie? I would see it again, prolly mainly because the guy who plays Oliver Wood is really cute (Shhh don't tell Mikey, lol):lookaroun

DisJosh

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
hey-
Is it just me or is everyone sick about hearing about Harry Potter. The name is driving me up a wall! I have no interest to see it. im sry to all u harry potter fans, but im just tired about hearig of it..just like anthrax!

Susan

I couldn't agree more!! I was afraid I would be stoned if I spoke up though. :lookaroun

mightyduck

Re: Re: Is it just me?

Originally posted by DisJosh

I couldn't agree more!! I was afraid I would be stoned if I spoke up though. :lookaroun

You better not get stoned, mister....

And no, Sheri, I haven't seen it yet. :)

DisJosh

Re: Re: Re: Is it just me?

I'm sure if I got stoned an then went to see the movie....

Errr never mind.:D

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just me?

Originally posted by DisJosh

You started Mighty!!:rolleyes:

Not funny...

I'll give you not funny...

:rolleyes:

How did I start it? Let the record show that at no point did I endorse, celebrate, condone or glorify illicit drug use....

DisJosh

Re: Re: Re: Is it just me?

Right here Mighty.

I used the word stoned in my original post in a diferent context. I meant to have rocks thrown at me.

You come along and say "you better not get stoned mister". I Then I come along and retaliate with a coment which I think is funny and you get all serious on me.

Have a sense of humour...well I know you have one just dont put it away and reprimand me when I say something stupid. I would rather you totally ignore my comment...

I appoligize ahead of time for any spelling errors. :D I think I found my new sig!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just me?

:rolleyes:

How did I start it? Let the record show that at no point did I endorse, celebrate, condone or glorify illicit drug use....

Anybody got any papers? :lookaroun

What!? I need to write a "Things to do" list and jot down a few thoughts? :animwink:

Herbie53

Premium Member
Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
hey-

Susan

Maybe I'm just too sheltered, or maybe I have off the wall expectations, but I haven't heard as much about Harry Potter as I thought I would. Did anybody else expect more hype than there actually was?

markymark

Originally posted by Beauty and the

Probably because you don't understand it:hammer:

The movie is fantastic

Harry is the new:king:

LOL!!! What certification is it?

Perhaps he is ed coz he can't go without his mummy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom