Is free Dining a thing of the past?

mitchk

I was checking out the promos they had out for last year, as well as this year, and it looks like they have not offered free QS for over a year now. I'm going in Nov. and was hoping to get free QS, but it looks like all they do now is a certain % off your room rate. So are we never gonna see free dining again? :(

real mad hatter

We ( UK ) get discounts on packages also,like 40% off DVC as well as free DDP and some companies,like Virgin,give you Free $$$$$ to spend, I think it was $500 last year..Next year we are getting same deal but also free drink vouchers for margarita's & tequila at La Cava.:rolleyes: Ok! I'am getting carried away now..:(

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

We ( UK ) get discounts on packages also,like 40% off DVC as well as free DDP and some companies,like Virgin,give you Free $$$$$ to spend, I think it was $500 last year..Next year we are getting same deal but also free drink vouchers for margarita's & tequila at La Cava.:rolleyes: Ok! I'am getting carried away now..:(
You lucky dog! I must admit, my jaw did drop just a bit when I read the part about the drink vouchers and margaritas. :eek:

Upvote 0

DManRightHere

I could have sworn I saw an offer last year for free dining and discount rooms for use in January-February 2013. I was hoping on receiving the same this year and going in January. Blah.

Upvote 0

draybook

On Disney cruises most food is free and there are discounts offered from Disney as well as perks from travel agents that give you shipboard account $$$ to spend. On the Fantasy next month I believe we'll have $300 waiting for us to spend. Just thought I'd mention it.... ;)

Yeah, the Mrs. wants to do a cruise, since she plans on being pregnant next year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom