is Fox CRAZY???

AliciaLuvzDizne

Original Poster
They Had Who Wants to Marry a Millionare. it FAILED.
Then there was Joe Millionare (that was crazy enough I thought)
Now they are going to have a show called Married By America.

This is a show where they will let the American public vote to pair people off who WILL be married by the end of the show.
Hmmmm

FIRST off... don't you think its too easy for people to "sabotage" the show and make the worst couples?
I would never trust this show to marry me. I kinda think its a little twisted.

One of my roommates was arguing with me that people marry others they dont know every day but she couldnt understand my point that its different when the marriage is for religious reasons, instead of to make ratings.

what does everyone else think about this show?

Erika

I think some people get married for some pretty stupid reasons.

I also think that sometimes set-ups are good because an objective eye can be a very good asset in a romantic situation. Then again, I was set up by one of my best friends and not by a bunch of bored couch-potato strangers :lol:

That's Fox for you :rolleyes:

Dawn S

I think it's pretty hysterical, personally. Jerry Springer showed the world how interesting it can be to put complete morons on TV for the amusement of normal people. Apparently, that's the new trend. :lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

Original Poster
I dunno
I also cant stand Jerry Springer lol

Ohh and i heard something about NBC...

after F*R*I*E*N*D*S takes its final bow next year, NBC is gonna replace it with something called singles or something like that.
its about 6 buddies (3 girls 3 boys) and they are gonna sit around and talk about ______ and dating. hmm
sound familiar?

Singles is (according to TVguide) the British version of Friends...

isnt that kinda pointless? to replace the show with the same thing?
TV is getting silly lol

:sohappy:

DisneyPhD

I think the state of T.V. is very sad and getting worse by the minute. I guess I am gald I rarely have time to wacthing anything that isn't on play house disney or some other kids show now a days. Just as well, I am not missing much.

EchoOfOphelia

I think this show is, in a lot of ways, WORSE than Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire. At least in that show the millionaire (psycho) got to choose who he thinks would be right for him.
In this new show, NONE of the do! Who on Earth is the audience for thinking they are going to know these people well enough to set them up to get married! :lol:

GaryT977

Think of the tax breaks!

BTW - The UK version of 'Friends' is called 'Coupling' and can already be see here on BBC America. Quite funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom