Is eisner comming to town?

Legacy

Originally Posted By Not For Sale-
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?
Well... that's a reference to the reference...

I joined this board out of curiousity if my distain for Eisner was a common feeling or if I was nuts, and that was 2 years ago. It's been an ongoing hatred, not just a recent one.

I don't think he's coming though, and if it is it would probably just be a Press Conference at Team Disney. I don't Eisner would risk going out into the parks.

DarkMeasures

Good old Mallrats....

But I changed my mind about Eisner.... he does have to go... because of all the good ideas that died because he was afraid to take risks...

Not For Sale

Never saw Mallrats. I saw Clerks for the first time a few days ago. Too...black and white...ish.

So yeah, I have an opinion about Eisnah'. It's not that useful though and I probably got it from one of the people on the boards. Why doesn't little ol' Mike go to the parks more often? He keeps plugging away on how he looooovvvees this and that but you never actually see his reactions from it or if he actually went on the ride. It would be good publicity for Soarin' when it comes out if they have a video of him on it for the first time and his reactions. They could also do that for M:S but I think that would be too late.

cloudboy

Well, I really do desparately want to see Eisner leave. I think much of what is credited to him was actually through the work of others anyway and was a lot of having so much potential since the old disney management hadn't done anything.

But I also hate Roy just as much. I found out that back in the eEighties, when Disney faced it's first takeover battle, that Roy was going to be siding with the takeovers and wanted to split the company! He just wanted the animation department. From the sounds of it nobody got along with him anyway.

I say someone new, completely. And a new board, too!

Becky

OK, I haven't been flamed for awhile so here goes:lookaroun

Roy was on the Disney Board. How did he vote on all the things that he is now attacking Michael for?:eek:

Before you dump Michael you better have a better choice to replace him. The names I have seen suggested on these boards will sure make ComCast/Quest (whatever) happy.

Be careful what you wish for. The results may not be what you want or expect:eek:

KingCEO

I am now entering my name and hopefully all of you will follow me as I plan to bring back the glory days of Disney.
Support Me for my quest and dream to become the Walt Disney Company's Chief Executive Officer. I have great ideas and no they are not to convert everything into a thrill ride, but yet to make everything magic again. I will let you know everything that I have thought up for so far, all you have to do is IM/email me at xxplayboy227xx@aol.com or post here.:wave: :sohappy: :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom