Is Easter Weekend Busy?

ThirdEye

Original Poster
Me and my friends are planning a road trip up to disney for the weekend of April the 9th and we were wondering if this is a busy time at the parks.

SirGoofy

The last two trips I've taken to the World were during Easter weekend. I didn't think it was too bad, but then again I've never been there when it's not peak season.

DanStat

Originally posted by SirGoofy
The last two trips I've taken to the World were during Easter weekend. I didn't think it was too bad, but then again I've never been there when it's not peak season.

That's how I feel. We're going that week, and we always go during Easter. I think it's great.

agdbeanie

Yeah, everyone wants to be there to celebrate my birthday on April 10. Sshhh, don't tell them that I won't be there...:lol:

he-guy

Originally posted by ThirdEye
Me and my friends are planning a road trip up to disney for the weekend of April the 9th and we were wondering if this is a busy time at the parks.

:lol: Yes, has been known as MK's busiest day, up there with 4th of July, Christmas and New Year's Eve.

I would try another park and do MK on Monday

stingrock23

I went a few years ago around Easter and it was so bad, I vowed to never go back during any peak period, busy summer months included. I waited in line for Splash and Test Track for 1 hr 45 minutes, and pretty much everything was at least a 1/2 hr to 45 minute wait. It just wasn't worth my dollar going when I can't get onto the attractions that much. If you still plan to go then good luck. I'd wait till later in the month or the beginning of May. I'd rather go and be able to do everything I want than to have to spend so much time waiting in line.

ClarkWGriswold

we were there last easter and while it was crowded you make your disney trip what you make of it.

might be a little crowded but remember:

1. it's still the happiest place on earth, and
2. little kids get to meet mr. and mrs. easter bunny!!!

we've been during crowded times (summers) before so it was no big deal.

if you plan right (fastpass, etc.) the lines don't seem so bad. and i normally have about half a thimble of patience. just have fun!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

bartman454

If you at all possibly can dont go during easter time, it is unbelievably busy only second to christmas time. Best time to go to disney is in september and october. very reasonable crowds.

s25843

Originally posted by TheCoasterKid
Late Febuary isn't supposed to be too bad. This is when I hope to go next year.

What is your definition of "Late Feb?" around the 12th-25th can be busy too..

surfsupdon

Yes, it is crowded. Quite.

I find Easter more crowded than Christmas week. I wait in longer lines more often during Easter than post Christmas pre New Years.

But I always, always had large amounts of fun and did everything I wanted so many times.

ThirdEye

Original Poster
I guess it wouldn't really mater if I go durring that week. Cuz its a road trip with my friends so ofcourse were gonna have fun. Its gonna be diff. than going with my family. Were gonna joke around everywhere we go and have a blast. It might be even more fun with all the people there. More people to make an a$$ of my self in front of.

PhotoDave219

Depends on your definition of busy. Surely its no more busy than the vadican or Bethlehem during Christmas. Definetly more busy than LAX or JFK on the day before thanksgiving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom