Is Disney's mobile magic worth getting?

Tom Orrow

Original Poster
Is it worth the money to get? I heard that the ride time updater isn't accurate is that true? Or is there a better app out there? Let me know! Thank You!

Pioneer Hall

For the 1.99 it costs I think that it is worth it. The wait times are linked to the Disney system...so they will be the same that you would see outside the attraction. It's really the only truly accurate app for what the currently displayed wait time is. I use Lines as well just for fun and comparison (and i like to add the times), but mobile magic is as accurate as you can get.

PartOfYourWorld

I had it on my trip in January and loved it! And the wait times were really accurate! I just got a new phone and the other day when I looked on the Android Market it was 1.99 and tonight I just downloaded it from the Android Market for FREE. And it's amazing like it has always been i love it!

kapeman

It's a pretty good app.

It does have some issues, however.

It tends to lock up a bit and sometimes the wait times don't actually load.

Also, it DESPERATELY needs a refresh button. You have to close out of a section and re-enter it to get updated data.

acishere

Does anyone know if the app continuously uses data even when not being accessed to update the wait times, or will it only consume my data when I am using the app?

Also where on my Verizon phone can I find it? Would it be in Blackberry App World or is there a Verizon Marketplace too? I honestly have never touched half the programs that came with my phone so I have no idea what the different Verizon related ones do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom