Is Boma really that good?

tigsmom

Ok. with some help from tigsmom :wave: I have a photo of oreo uploaded. Not the one I wanted, but oh well.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/3691/medium/Picture_759.jpg

Hope this works

Picture_759.jpg

wub.gif

too cute!

sweetpee_1993

Oooohhh....

Now see, we didn't really care for Boma for dinner but I'd be interested in trying it for breakfast. The menu looks good and price is quite reasonable. Plus, it's an excuse to go into the AKL which is a treat in itself.

Thanks!!!!

preppymomof3

Yes the food at Boma was very good, but I found it to be somewhat overrated. I guess I expected a little more exotic foods. It is what it is - a disneyfied version of an African buffet. That being said, most people will find something they like. There is nothing that is too exotic and your picky eaters will be pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is very pretty, atmosphere is much like all of the disney buffets - big, noisy and very family friendly.

davinakb

One thing that my girlfriend particularly loved about Boma was that out of all the restaurants we went to during our vacation, Boma handled her soy allergy the best. At beginning of our meal, a chef came out from the back and walked her through the buffet line. When it turned out that she couldn't have any of the desserts, the dessert chef made her a special dessert (a yummy cup of pastry filling and strawberries). It was a level of service we didn't expect from a buffet.
My dad managed to get ice cream. No special need, just caught the attention of someone, and they gave him ice cream. So this is another "Yes" for Boma being worth a visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom