Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Tha Realest

You weren't the only one who noticed. Will be interesting to compare the upcoming July 4th holiday period to last year:

Don’t bother. Every time one points out how it is dead or unusually slow, the usual suspects drop in to say, “yeah, habits change - no one comes X now, “ with X being, at times, spring break, Easter, May, Memorial Day, June, Fourth of July weekend, the summer, Thanksgiving, etc.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You weren't the only one who noticed. Will be interesting to compare the upcoming July 4th holiday period to last year:

There are almost daily articles about how Disneys demand is softening in Orlando…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Don’t bother. Every time one points out how it is dead or unusually slow, the usual suspects drop in to say, “yeah, habits change - no one comes X now, “ with X being, at times, spring break, Easter, May, Memorial Day, June, Fourth of July weekend, the summer, Thanksgiving, etc.
Travel patterns are shifting…what’s left of the American middle class the Bobs priced out are moving their trips to “Never” on the calendar

Last edited:

James J

In the Parks
No
The Disney bubble can also be referred to as even law enforcement can't burst the bubble when the NBA teams were staying like at Coronado Springs for example when teams stayed in the bubble , could not leave property and played their games at ESPN during Covid time. A number of the players openly smoked pot in the resorts complex.
What a wild direction to take a post about the Disney bubble.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

flynnibus

Premium Member
Off

Season
yeah, who forgot to tell the ticket pricing guy? :)

2023-11-06-Magic-Kingdom-2024-1-day-tickets-1.png

Disstevefan1

MK not even open to midnight on 4th of july???

Nip, tuck
Nip, tuck
You think TWDC wanting to be more globally attractive may be doing this as being patriotic to the USA, puts off folks outside the USA?

Or it simply just be as you say cost cutting by Disney.

After all, its just USA's independence day... Being patriotic to the USA is looked down upon now right??

Trauma

I wasn't so much blaming G+. I saw the same thing in the days of FP+. In the days of FP-, the parks were busy past midnight. But then under FP+, once people ran out of fast passes, they were less eager to stay. It changed a little when 4th FP came along, but many people didn't book a 4th FP. So the parks aren't as crowded at night, and that = further cuts.

I'm partly speaking for myself, but if I'm in HS, and all the good G+ passes are gone, and the (current posted) wait for Aliens SS is 45 minutes, MMRR down, MF:SR 40, Sinky 70, RSM 60, ToT 70. none of those waits are very appealing to me. What am I going to do, watch Muppets 10 times until park close?

As I also just posted, shorter park hours also give the illusion that WDW is more crowded than it is. People can't spread out time-wise.
I thought getting those silly DAS users out of line was going to make G+ so much better?

Guess not.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom