Is anyone still trying to meet up in September?

mitchk

There was a thread started about this about 2 weeks ago, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, who will be at Disney between the 19 - 24th. I'll be there, and I would love to at least get to say hi to any of you that will be there during that time. I'm staying at All star sports, dinner at the Contemporary on Wednesday at 5:00, then lunch at Garden Grill the next day at 1:00. I'll also be at MNSSHP the 21st, any chance I might run into any of you? :wave:

KnK

You'll be doing the happy dance while we are doing so sad to be leaving walk....We leave on the 18.....sorry we will miss it.

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

I started the thread but response for meeting in the parks has been very lack luster. Which I understand, most have the free dining and are juggling ADRS so I suggested anyone staying POR or POFQ between Sept 16-22 to meet at the pools, Scat Cats, or River Roost after the parks had closed. But have got no response to this either.

Upvote 0

crassmonkey

We will be at POFQ from Sept. 16th to the 22nd. We will see you at the pool! Just look for a 20-something couple with alot of tattoos, that should be us! :wave: We would love to say hi.

Upvote 0

LivinWitTheLand

We'll be at POFQ too from the 14-23. If you see an Orange Old Navy backpack with a WDWMagic.com button on it, say hi.

We are planning on hanging around by the pool as much as possoble after the parks close each night.

Upvote 0

mitchk

Original Poster
Well, I won't be at the Polly, but I'll be wearing my WDWMAGIC shirt a few times in the parks, keep an eye out for me :wave:

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

OK...Livinwittheland & Crassmonkey...I hold court by the pool every night more so by the hot tub...when your a 40 something your feet tend to need a good soaking after a day in the park. I will be wearing an orange "TEXAS" shirt.

Bob

Upvote 0

LivinWitTheLand

Even us 20 somethings use the hot tub to comfort worn out feet. Actually that is the reason we did not want to stay at POP because there is not hot tub there. We have a pool here in PA so that is not really a draw for us, but the hot tub, now we are talking.

Hopefully we'll see you there one night. We arrive the 14th and leave the 24th.

Upvote 0

carib2150

Hey Bob,

What resort are you staying at?? Me and my family will be staying at the PORS also proudly wearing "Texas" Orange. We will be there from September 18-23rd. It would be cool seeing "Texas" orange in the resorts and strolling the world.

Anyone else staying at PORS during those times:shrug:

UTommy

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

Hey Bob,

What resort are you staying at?? Me and my family will be staying at the PORS also proudly wearing "Texas" Orange. We will be there from September 18-23rd. It would be cool seeing "Texas" orange in the resorts and strolling the world.

Anyone else staying at PORS during those times:shrug:

UTommy

We are just down the road from you at POFQ...From what I understand its like a 5 to 10 minute walk between the two resorts down a lighted path. I will be there Sept 16-22...I have 3 new UT shirts for the trip..I will be out by the pool/hot tub and bar....

Bob

Upvote 0

carib2150

Disneybird,

Looks like we have a few things in common: UT and orange, just different schools.:ROFLOL: But from what I here the resort is a nice one. We are really looking forward to it.

Bob,

I have a few shirts, but I am looking to order the official football T for the big trip. One day at the parks my whole family will have on Texas Orange and my brothers family as well. If you want to have a beer or two at the pool side bar, just tell me what time and what bar at the PORS or the POFQ and we can see about it....

Hope everyone has a great time and lets pray for great weather during our trips;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom