Is anyone still trying to meet up in September?

mitchk

There was a thread started about this about 2 weeks ago, but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, who will be at Disney between the 19 - 24th. I'll be there, and I would love to at least get to say hi to any of you that will be there during that time. I'm staying at All star sports, dinner at the Contemporary on Wednesday at 5:00, then lunch at Garden Grill the next day at 1:00. I'll also be at MNSSHP the 21st, any chance I might run into any of you? :wave:

disneytopdog

Disneybird,

Looks like we have a few things in common: UT and orange, just different schools.:ROFLOL: But from what I here the resort is a nice one. We are really looking forward to it.

Bob,

I have a few shirts, but I am looking to order the official football T for the big trip. One day at the parks my whole family will have on Texas Orange and my brothers family as well. If you want to have a beer or two at the pool side bar, just tell me what time and what bar at the PORS or the POFQ and we can see about it....

Hope everyone has a great time and lets pray for great weather during our trips;)

I know POFQ only has one pool...I am not sure how many PORS has, I know they have that big main one. I can walk down there 19 or 20 those are the only 2 nights they are not doing EMH. I am a night owl so it will be after 10 or 11p

Bob

Where are you in Dallas? I am in Arlington

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom