Is anyone else waiting...

Is anyone else waiting for the AP room rates for the month of June/July/August...I called in today and asked and I was told they were going to be out in 2 weeks. Who else is waiting for the AP room rates?

slowbee

tripplanner said:
Wow...how did you get SSR for $115? I looked into it and it came to way more. Wait, I bet you are not staying Friday and Saturday night. The difference probably comes from the weekend stay.

I am still waiting for AP codes for July.:hammer:

You are correct.. Our trip is from Sunday thru Friday.. so we only had to use like 11 points a day or something like that... so it was much cheaper for us...

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

JPVonDrake said:
I can state however the next Passholder Discount Offer is being released very soon ( please note disclaimer.)

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Disclaimer: Any forward-looking statements contained in this release, which reflect the original poster's best judgment based on factors currently known, involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements included herein as a result of a number of factors, including among others the Company's ability to enter into various financing programs, the performance of room occupancy by the Company, competition, construction delays, the ability to open or close resorts as currently planned, domestic and international political, social and economic conditions, demographic changes, increases in demand for real estate, changes in real estate, zoning and tax laws, unforeseen changes in operating requirements, the Company's ability to identify suitable acquisition candidates and to successfully integrate acquisitions into its operations and results of significant litigation. In other words, its an educated guess. :hammer:
Young man you are a RIOT!!!!!!!! And as always thank you for your best guess!!!!!!!! :kiss: Belle

Upvote 0

poohbear6103

I just got an AP discount for June but it's for the 1st week. Boy that discount really makes a difference in the price. Too bad I didn't wise up to APs till last year. To think all the money I could have been saving since 2003!!:brick:
Waiting is definitely a pain, especially when you have a day in your head (either through speculation or rumor) of when it will come out. You get excited and wait and then...nothing. Hope you all get the months you are looking for soon :wave:

Upvote 0

jcraycraft

We are heading back to the World in July :sohappy: .
I have a question about getting AP rates.... In the past you don't have to have the AP or AP voucher to get the AP rate. Only had to show your AP at the time of check in. How are they doing this today??? Do you need the AP voucher in hand at time reservations are made or not? Any help?

Thanks Jeff

Upvote 0

johnvree

jcraycraft said:
We are heading back to the World in July :sohappy: .
I have a question about getting AP rates.... In the past you don't have to have the AP or AP voucher to get the AP rate. Only had to show your AP at the time of check in. How are they doing this today??? Do you need the AP voucher in hand at time reservations are made or not? Any help?

Thanks Jeff

Jeff. When we last went in May 04, you did not have to have an AP when you made your reservation, just when you checked in. Then there was a rumor of a change in policy. Supposedly you needed the AP when you made the reservation. I am pretty sure this was just a rumor. I have read that you do not need the AP when you make your reservation.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

I'll be happy to answer...

Officially, the Passholder Discount Offer must be booked by an Adult (age 18+) Passholder who must request it by name or offer code.

When calling, we at the Disney Reservation Center may ask for the name of the Adult Passholder, but will not ask for or document the actual Passholder ID number on the reservation or verify the Guest has an Annual Pass or Exchange Voucher in hand.

Upon arrival at the Resort, the Guest must present a valid Adult Annual, Premium, or Seasonal Pass or Exchange voucher to validate the discount.

If the Guest wishes to book this discount offer online, they must first have a Pass or Voucher in hand to access the private Passholder Page on www.disneyworld.com/passholder.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

jcraycraft

johnvree, JPVonDrake

Thanks for you quick reply and yes it did help. We are booked for 10 days right now with a package including tickets. We are looking to add 5 to 7 more days and just buying AP’s..... getting AP room rates are a huge savings. Thanks again. Jeff

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

jcraycraft said:
johnvree, JPVonDrake

Thanks for you quick reply and yes it did help. We are booked for 10 days right now with a package including tickets. We are looking to add 5 to 7 more days and just buying AP’s..... getting AP room rates are a huge savings. Thanks again. Jeff
Remember you can also upgrade the tickets on your package to an AP!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom