Irene

redfive13

Based on the hurricane's path and timing... do you think flights from Boston to Orlando on Saturday AM will be affected? They can just fly above it, right?

Disney05

We were just told by our airport to relocate our aircraft if we can and to let all our tenants with aircraft know they should fly outta here if possible. And not to accept any requests from transient aircraft to go in our hangars.

Upvote 0

SeaCastle

We were to fly out of Atlantic City, but since Cape May County is being given a mandatory evacuation order and our family in Atlantic County is evacuating, we changed our flight so now we're flying out of Newark on the 30th. Spirit Airlines, our original airline, offered its "Hurricane Buster' deal, but since all of the possible flights we could do were booked, we went with Southwest instead.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

So I'm freaking out, we don't leave Philly till Wednesday, but still pretty worried that their will be issues gettingo ut on time with all the delays and such from previous days. Should I be worried, or am I over reacting???

Upvote 0

SeaCastle

So I'm freaking out, we don't leave Philly till Wednesday, but still pretty worried that their will be issues gettingo ut on time with all the delays and such from previous days. Should I be worried, or am I over reacting???

I'm almost positive that any issues would have been worked out by then. :wave:

Upvote 0

Disney05

By Wednesday, this will all be a distant memory. But I'm sure the news will play it out for a week more.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I'm almost positive that any issues would have been worked out by then. :wave:

I am hoping that is the case. Looks like they just downgraded the strom to a cat 1!!!

By Wednesday, this will all be a distant memory. But I'm sure the news will play it out for a week more.

In that case I will be glad to be in Disney!

You really think it'll take less than a day or two to clean up hurricane damage? Flight delays and cancellations will be common.

I'm sure if the storm is that bad there will still be clean up going on, but does look like they downgraded the storm again so that is a good sign... Plus I know my air lines is already giving traveler traveling between tomorrow and Monday to move their flights, so if anything, I am predicting a packed plane on Wednesday.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Most flights from north to south, for saturday and sunday morning, have been cancelled. The best all can do, is call your airline or check their websites, if you find your flight has been cancelled, due to an *Act of God*, call Disney right away with new travel info. Safe travel all, as we brace for the brunt of it here in Atlantic City :wave:

Upvote 0

SeaCastle

You really think it'll take less than a day or two to clean up hurricane damage? Flight delays and cancellations will be common.

Yes, I believe that will be the case.

Most flights from north to south, for saturday and sunday morning, have been cancelled. The best all can do, is call your airline or check their websites, if you find your flight has been cancelled, due to an *Act of God*, call Disney right away with new travel info. Safe travel all, as we brace for the brunt of it here in Atlantic City :wave:

Stay safe down there! We have family in Absecon, and they evacuated to Pennsylvania. We were supposed to fly out of ACY on Sunday but switched our flight to fly out of Newark on Tuesday.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Hope you guys are ok in the aftermath of the storm. Feeling blessed we were ok here!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

:sohappy:
Yes, I believe that will be the case.

Stay safe down there! We have family in Absecon, and they evacuated to Pennsylvania. We were supposed to fly out of ACY on Sunday but switched our flight to fly out of Newark on Tuesday.

We all faired well, thank you so much for your concern! If you flew out of ACY chances were my husband greeted you at the security check point! LOL Enjoy your trip!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom