IOA crowds?

Tower of Terror

i went in february and they were great, it got progressivly more crowded but i think it was because it was a holiday, if you go on a normal weekday everything should be walkon.

blm07

Alright yall, I'm hopefully gonna be going to Universal / IOA this week, but I wanna know if there is high crowds during the weekdays. I wanna do some recording!

TheChop_King

We were even there close to Labor Day weekend last year, and the longest wait was for The Incredible Hulk wich was no more than 10-15 minutes.
I haven't been to Orlando in February, but it should be just fine since school is on and there are no major holidays in the month.

Let us know how your tip goes. :)

Parkeit

I went to IOA on Jan. 3, and it was miserable. There were over 70 minute waits for everything. There was even a thirty minute wait for fastpasses for the Hulk. It was pathetic, and there is really nothing to do if you are not riding, or in line for something there, I really hope that for your sake there are very minimal crowds. I don't think i have ever wanted to run screaming out of a theme park so bad in my life! :hammer:

Michael72688

Original Poster
Originally posted by Parkeit
I went to IOA on Jan. 3, and it was miserable. There were over 70 minute waits for everything. There was even a thirty minute wait for fastpasses for the Hulk. It was pathetic, and there is really nothing to do if you are not riding, or in line for something there, I really hope that for your sake there are very minimal crowds. I don't think i have ever wanted to run screaming out of a theme park so bad in my life! :hammer:

I didn't think IOA ever got that crowded, I'm surprised? Each time I've been there it was either in late spring, or in the summer, and it wasn't that crowded!

Brooke

I went on the 17th of this month after school and the longest wait was about 15 minutes. Usually weekdays later in the day on non holidays are not crowded at all. I got there at about 3 (when the parks closed at about 7) and I did TONS of rides at both IOA and Universal before they closed, including Spiderman and Hulk twice. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom