Introducing... The GRIZZ-O-METER

ogryn

Original Poster
TheOneVader said:
You need to add parades and shows, with a different rating system. Also, hotels, again, with a different rating system.

Good idea, but that's upto Grizz. It's his scale. All I did was went through the attractions on the official WDW site and copy/paste in. (that's why Dinosaur is in CAPS)

:wave:

maxime29

Premium Member
I had difficulty trying to give a review of the Timekeeper. The drop down lists for the ratings didnt work very well. Just before I submitted it, my browser froze on me. :(

tj229er

Also somthing that would be cool (espically if alot of people are reviewing things) is if we could view each users reviews.

ogryn

Original Poster
maxime29 said:
I had difficulty trying to give a review of the Timekeeper. The drop down lists for the ratings didnt work very well. Just before I submitted it, my browser froze on me. :(

Has anyone else encountered this? I can't seem to recreate it. I will keep looking though. If you try again, does it happen again?

As for the other suggestions the above suggestion, we are getting into the realms of users, and logging in. Not something I was planning! (yet) :wave:

BG Rugger

WaltSentMe said:
Forgive the newbie question, but who is General Grizz?

If General Brizz was a Foosball player, he would dominate the pro tour with unparalleled skill. If General Grizz were a rugby player, he would dominate the pitch by running circles around Brian O'Driscoll into the try zone. If General Grizz played cricket, he would do something involving a flat bat really well. ALL HAIL GRIZZ

nibblesandbits

Hey...I screwed it up...is there a way to change my name on it? If not...oh well! Better luck next time for me.

By the way...this is one of the best ideas I've seen! Way to go Grizz and Ogryn!!!

General Grizz

Wowee, I'll talk to you when I have a free chance. I've been pretty darn busy recently, so I'll definitely look into adjusted categories. Nice idea about reridability!

And please put your forum name on the review, or at least justify what you're rating. No need to bring attractions up or down because of personal dislike. :D

94 reviews?! Wowee.

ALSO: Do not fill these out until you've used reviews.wdwmagic.com -- :wave:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
It's OFFICIAL!!

GRIZZ LOVES ASTRO ORBITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynx04

Great idea!!!!!!!!

I am going to have to give it a whirl.

I will have to skip POTC, I am to partial to the one in DL. I can't give a fair judging of it.

tigsmom

ogryn said:
http://www.inquisitivemonkey.co.uk/grizz-o-meter/index.php

I was kinda liked General Grizz's way of reviewing attractions, so I knocked up a quick page for people to fill and and it will automatically format it to the correct style and store the results. Hopefully, (ie when I get some more time) it will lead to some good analysis of all the attractions.

I've done one review already, so now it's all upto you :p :wave:

ps. Thanks for the logo Gregory :wave:
Dave,You have done a great job! This really seems to be taking off. :sohappy:
Looks like you'll be getting an extra gift under the tree this year.

Great work guys...very nice reviews. *thumbs*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom