International gateway???

rainfully

wannabeBelle said:
Keep in mind though that World Showcase doesnt open until 11 am and so you may have trouble entering before then. Belle

I've never had a problem. In my experience, you can walk through UK and Canada, but can't go left over the bridge to France. None of the restaurants or shops are open at that point, though.

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
rainfully said:
I've never had a problem. In my experience, you can walk through UK and Canada, but can't go left over the bridge to France. None of the restaurants or shops are open at that point, though.

Ditto... :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

rainfully said:
and no Off Kilter!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: Belle

Upvote 0

GenerationX

You can enter Epcot anytime the park is open from the International Gateway. If you are a Test Track or Mission:Space fan and want to ride them first thing, be forewarned that many guests arriving through the main entrance will already be in line by the time you get there. On the other hand, if you plan on visiting Epcot more than any other park, the convenience of walking to the park (especially from the Yacht and Beach Clubs) is fantastic!

Upvote 0

Miss Bell

I also love using this entrance to park hop from MGM mid-day. I find the boatride relaxing, and then I'm dropped off right in the middle of things at Epcot.

It can't be my first time into Epcot during a trip though--the first time, I have to go in through Spaceship Earth.

Upvote 0

brkgnews

Miss Bell said:
I also love using this entrance to park hop from MGM mid-day. I find the boatride relaxing, and then I'm dropped off right in the middle of things at Epcot.

It can't be my first time into Epcot during a trip though--the first time, I have to go in through Spaceship Earth.
I was just going to bring up that you could get there via boat or walking path from Disney-MGM. I enjoy the boatride, even though it does include about 500 stops along the way at different resorts (OK, maybe 500 is an overstatement. More like "2").

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

I enjoy the walk back after Illuminations and to watch all of the entertainment on the Boardwalk. Also love to grab a little treat from the bakery on the Boardwalk....love those Mickey little cakes! :D

Upvote 0

mathmagic

Until what time can you purchase APs at this entrance? We will be arriving at the Beach Club late on a Friday, and we would like to enter here that night but need to buy our tickets first.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
mathmagic said:
Until what time can you purchase APs at this entrance? We will be arriving at the Beach Club late on a Friday, and we would like to enter here that night but need to buy our tickets first.

At least until park closing, I believe though after that, the guest relations window closes.

Upvote 0

col

i always use that gateway. i hate walking to the bus stops so i get the boat to the boardwalk then the bus to DTD from there or when it was xmas and new year i got the boat to MGM and got the bus from there. i really do hate the walk to the bus stops. but when it was EMH's it wasnt that bad walking to the bus stops i think coz it was less crowded. but thats my opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom