Interesting WDW Survey Questions

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
We've been going to WDW every year for the last 12 years. During that I time I've filled out more than a few of these surveys. This however is the first one I've done that had these type of questions.

This did go to the email address that was NOT associated with my Disney.com address, so apparently their records showed that I have not visited since May 2010.
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
6.JPG

Goofyernmost

Based on the questions and the way they were worded, I'd have to think that this isn't a Disney Questionaire. It is someone with an agenda exactly the opposite of the type that Disney goes for. If you answer any part of their surveys negatively, Disney tends to stop the interview very briskly. I can't believe that anyone in the upper levels wants to know the answers to the questions that are being asked.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Based on the questions and the way they were worded, I'd have to think that this isn't a Disney Questionaire. It is someone with an agenda exactly the opposite of the type that Disney goes for. If you answer any part of their surveys negatively, Disney tends to stop the interview very briskly. I can't believe that anyone in the upper levels wants to know the answers to the questions that are being asked.
every question is 19%, not a chance is this the rodents work

DisneyGigi

every question is 19%, not a chance is this the rodents work
Good point and good eye. I got kicked out of 2 surveys last year over similar worded questions. :-/
Edit to add the last is 34%.. Progress. Just because we have gotten kicked out doesn't mean the OP did. Have been asked similar questions, last September, my survey ended when I answered outside the pixie dust as per cost/ value.

Last edited:

Marc Davis Fan

I don't get it. So you're saying this is an imposter Disney survey (basically like a phishing scam), emailed to people as if it's from Disney, by a malicious third party?

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

I don't get it. So you're saying this is an imposter Disney survey (basically like a phishing scam), emailed to people as if it's from Disney, by a malicious third party?
I'm not sure why, but, it sounds like someone trying to create a file of people that are not in agreement with the decisions of Disney so that when Disney says the public wanted us to do that they can answer with... not according to this survey. I know that all the questions that I have ever seen that originated from Disney were slanted in a way that would be favorable to whatever they were doing at the time. The few that I have done have always kicked me out as soon as I gave a negative answer. Who is doing this and why they are doing it, I have no way of knowing, but, I do know that it doesn't sound like questions that Disney would ask.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'm not sure why, but, it sounds like someone trying to create a file of people that are not in agreement with the decisions of Disney so that when Disney says the public wanted us to do that they can answer with... not according to this survey. I know that all the questions that I have ever seen that originated from Disney were slanted in a way that would be favorable to whatever they were doing at the time. The few that I have done have always kicked me out as soon as I gave a negative answer. Who is doing this and why they are doing it, I have no way of knowing, but, I do know that it doesn't sound like questions that Disney would ask.
The results can always be presented in any way they desire. And if you have no way of knowing, then perhaps you shouldn't automatically assume it's not a TWDC survey....

Goofyernmost

The results can always be presented in any way they desire. And if you have no way of knowing, then perhaps you shouldn't automatically assume it's not a TWDC survey....
I expressed my opinion, but, at least, I stated that I had no way of knowing. So, I don't see anything wrong with what I said. It is a hunch and I stated it that way. I'm not sure how they would present it anyway other then what was said. If people state that they don't like what is happening, that is how they have to present it. If TWDC has changed the way that they want to be presented by leading people into a negative answers someone will have to tell me how that will benefit a group that has shown no previous concern about how the public feels about anything.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I expressed my opinion, but, at least, I stated that I had no way of knowing. So, I don't see anything wrong with what I said. It is a hunch and I stated it that way. I'm not sure how they would present it anyway other then what was said. If people state that they don't like what is happening, that is how they have to present it. If TWDC has changed the way that they want to be presented by leading people into a negative answers someone will have to tell me how that will benefit a group that has shown no previous concern about how the public feels about anything.
Who said that you did anything otherwise? Unfortunately, your opinion was wrapped around some conspiracy theory of an outside group trying to purposefully create an anti-TWDC survey, of which you have no proof....

Goofyernmost

Who said that you did anything otherwise? Unfortunately, your opinion was wrapped around some conspiracy theory of an outside group trying to purposefully create an anti-TWDC survey, of which you have no proof....
I didn't have conspiracy theory in mind at all, but, with the recent photo-shopped participation of a number of people that have appeared recently, it isn't a wild idea to think that someone is playing fast an furious with our sensibilities. I don't believe in conspiracy theory's which is why I cannot think of any reason why that particular questionnaire had any reason for existing. If you think it's a real survey, then hopefully you will get a chance to take it. I, just don't happen to believe it has any validity. Sorry if that is what you thought I was driving at. Not the case though, if I had I would have told you why I thought it was done and what it hoped to accomplish, however, I am at a loss to figure it out. And no, I don't think that Disney is turning over a new leaf and really want to know or care about what we think about it. If you do... well, who knows, maybe somebody spilled a large bottle of pixie dust all over the offices in California and now they are ready to use common sense. Hey, it could happen!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Yeah. @ShookieJones didnt do that. Lol. He's a normal person with a job and family. Not some lunatic fringer obsessed with TWDC.
Also, he's IT savvy enough to not get duped by a fake survey.
You want someone who's not going to go out of his way to make a fake survey and/or fall for a phishing scam, @ShookieJones is on the top of that list.
Also on the top of the list of dudes to have (quite) a few beers with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom