Interesting facts

trr1

Original Poster
Ok everyone here is a place to put interesting facts

CAP’N CRUNCH’S REAL NAME IS HORATIO MAGELLAN CRUNCH

cereal GIF

Goofyernmost

Since Capt. Crunch is a fictional character would this be more of a fictional Fact? The type recently referred to as alternative fact? 😉 😬

Goofyernmost

TV Western series, Bonanza, held the distinction of being the first show in color, for the NBC Network. (Premiered Sept. 12, 1959, and ran for 14 seasons)
Let's not short change Gunsmoke that ran for 20 seasons. And Matt never once kissed Miss Kitty. What a gentleman! 'Matt Dillon' Only Kissed One Woman in Entire 20 Season Run. In the two decades that “Gunsmoke” was on the air, Marshal Matt Dillon had just one on-screen kiss, and it wasn't Miss Kitty, leaving viewers in disbelief.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Let's not short change Gunsmoke that ran for 20 seasons. And Matt never once kissed Miss Kitty. What a gentleman! 'Matt Dillon' Only Kissed One Woman in Entire 20 Season Run. In the two decades that “Gunsmoke” was on the air, Marshal Matt Dillon had just one on-screen kiss, and it wasn't Miss Kitty, leaving viewers in disbelief.
Yah, o.k. But Gunsmoke didn't broadcast in color until 1966! :hilarious:

trr1

Original Poster
Yah, o.k. But Gunsmoke didn't broadcast in color until 1966! :hilarious:
In the radio series, Miss Kitty Russell was a madam for prostitutes. ... James Arness explained on the DVD commentary that after the first couple of seasons, they decided to drop those references to make the show more family friendly, and so Miss Kitty became just a lady saloon owner.

Goofyernmost

In the radio series, Miss Kitty Russell was a madam for prostitutes. ... James Arness explained on the DVD commentary that after the first couple of seasons, they decided to drop those references to make the show more family friendly, and so Miss Kitty became just a lady saloon owner.
Yea, saloon owner, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean, say no more, say no more.

EDIT: I was told that for the benefit of young people that haven't had the good fortune of experiencing Monty Python, my response was based on one of their skits.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom