Interesting facts

trr1

Original Poster
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life."

trr1

Original Poster
Most people fall asleep in seven minutes

A commonly-cited factoid states that it takes seven minutes for the average person to fall asleep, which can fit with this research depending on what you classify as “sleep"; it takes about seven minutes to reach a state where alpha brain waves dominate and we achieve a state between sleeping and waking—we might

Im not average it take me longer

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A commonly-cited factoid states that it takes seven minutes for the average person to fall asleep, which can fit with this research depending on what you classify as “sleep"; it takes about seven minutes to reach a state where alpha brain waves dominate and we achieve a state between sleeping and waking—we might

Im not average it take me longer
Same here as you -- and I'll bet that many more people take much longer than 7 minutes to go to sleep!

trr1

Original Poster

Goofyernmost

Doppelgangers video for your enjoyment....

Years ago, when I was driving bus, I was driving up a street and on the other side of the road there was a bus parked. The driver was in the drivers seat just looking out the window (not at me). I glanced over and thought to myself.... damn that's me! Our bus terminal was on that street and when I pulled up to the stop and got out to go into the break room, other drivers asked me if I saw that guy in that bus that could have been me. I didn't have time to check him out as I had another route to run and by the time I got back he and the bus were gone. All I remember is how good looking that guy was! Joke at the end but other then that, it is a true story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom