Interactive Shooter Experience for Star Wars Land?

KingOfEpicocity

I definitely agree with you on that. The rides from both lands have me very excited.

Honestly i know disney was always capable, im glad they've finally been shaken up. i think the lack of attractions in recent years is due to a lack of focus and just bad management. but things are pulling back together and the gears are turning. the beast has awakened lol.

Marc Davis Fan

Honestly i know disney was always capable, im glad they've finally been shaken up. i think the lack of attractions in recent years is due to a lack of focus and just bad management. but things are pulling back together and the gears are turning. the beast has awakened lol.

I'm taking this optimistic view, too. Disney has the capacity to create truly groundbreaking theme park attractions that change the game and set new standards once again... :)

drummond

AA's are obviously very hard to maintain, but the only real impressive AA's Disney has built of late motion-wise have been Ursula, Lincoln and Obama.

I would list the yeti, but we all know how that turned out...

You weren't impressived with the dwarves? Mr. Potato Head? C3PO? Luxo? Lumiere? I thought all were impressive. The Frozen Ever After AAs look really good too from what we've seen so far in the preview videos, mainly Sven.

KingOfEpicocity

You weren't impressived with the dwarves? Mr. Potato Head? C3PO? Luxo? Lumiere? I thought all were impressive. The Frozen Ever After AAs look really good too from what we've seen so far in the preview videos, mainly Sven.

I agree. Disney is the king of animatronics. I'm still amazed of how fast and fluid the dinosaurs in Dino are.

KingOfEpicocity

We have had brief descriptions of rides, have seen brief simulations of what the ride looks like, and we have input from insiders who have access to information on the rides. This is more then enough to have a discussion. Most Disney projects go for long periods of time without much information so it's quite common to have discussions based on very thin information. Personally I enjoy these kinds of discussion. Even if we had no information, it's fun to speculate.

I enjoyed speculating. But some people get the idea that this is what's happening. I'm okay with guessing, but when people already say "I don't like this" or something. That's what bothers me. I wish people would let this be its own thing that we watch become a reality.

zooey

I agree. Disney is the king of animatronics. I'm still amazed of how fast and fluid the dinosaurs in Dino are.
Aren't most if not all AAs outsourced? Garner Holt does all of Disneys. I believe any company can buy from them, it just comes down to how much they want to spend and their confidence in keeping up continued maintenance.

KingOfEpicocity

Aren't most if not all AAs outsourced? Garner Holt does all of Disneys. I believe any company can buy from them, it just comes down to how much they want to spend and their confidence in keeping up continued maintenance.

If they are, then why can't anybody make any nearly as good?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom