INTENSE Trivia

SirNim

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Which of the following animals was not featured in the Country Bear Vacation Hoedown?

A) Raccoon
B) Moose
C) Squid
D) Skunk
E) Fish

I'm going to take a COMPLETE guess on this one and say C) Squid.:hammer:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Nope! Deloris, the squid, is now exlusive to Tokyo Disneyland. In thier version, she actualy sings with Terrence. But in Disneyland and Walt Disney World (1987-1992) , she remained generally quiet.

Try again!! :)

Main Street USA

Nope! Deloris, the squid, is now exlusive to Tokyo Disneyland. In thier version, she actualy sings with Terrence. But in Disneyland and Walt Disney World (1987-1992) , she remained generally quiet.

Try again!! :)

I'm going to guess one that I think WOULD be in there, because I think this is a tricky one on your part.

MOOSE!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Haha! Good theory...but you were close. Melvin, Buff, and Max have ALWAYS been in EVERY CBJ show...the only animal from the Christmas/Original that has changed is....

Sammy the Raccoon! The Raccoon who plays Sammy was changed into a Skunk and "tap-danced" on Henry's head during the Vacation Hoedown. All of the other animals appeared in some "physical" way in the attraction.

NEXT:

What is the ratio of Audio-Animatronics Figures in the origial Journey into Imagination to Journey into Imagination with Figment? It need not be reduced. Good luck!! :)

Main Street USA

That's one I would have to look up, but I'll go ahead and take a guess, because I don't like to look things up!:lol: I'm sure it's extremely high, being theat the new ride is virtually empty in every way. So, uhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'll reduce it assssss:

25 - 1

Main Street USA

Nope! Try again? Remember closely: Audio-Animatronics Figures....

Ok, does this include everything like the clapping hands, etc? Or just characters? My 25 - 1 was a reduced number. I know there are more than 25 in the original ride and more than 1 in the second. I just know there isn't crap in the second one. How about a hint if no one else is going to guess?:)

General Grizz

Original Poster
Audio-Animatronics: I mean the animatronics that move and are programed sensitevly to audio (meaning talking/singing)...so no statues...and no Animatronics ;)

In case no one gets it today, I'll post the answer with other "sorry" stats... :lol:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Audio-Animatronics: 18/0/3
Animatronics: 7/0/1

Total Animatronics: 25/0/3

Story Screens (Projection): 20/(? Small!)/16

Statues (Figment Only): 2/0/7

So it looks like the JII w/"F" met up well...as far as screens and statues (which USED to be full-functioning AAs! :( )

Next:

Which of the following did Walt Disney intend to put in the Worlds Fair in 1964?

(A) Pirates of the Caribbean
(B) Skyway (i.e. Fantasyland to Tomorrowland)
(C) The Hall of Presidents
(D) Jungle Cruise
(E) The Enchanted Tiki Room
(F) Submarine Voyage

Attachments

• imagination.jpg
    imagination.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 113

SirNim

Next:

Which of the following did Walt Disney intend to put in the Worlds Fair in 1964?

(A) Pirates of the Caribbean
(B) Skyway (i.e. Fantasyland to Tomorrowland)
(C) The Hall of Presidents
(D) Jungle Cruise
(E) The Enchanted Tiki Room
(F) Submarine Voyage

Just a guess...

C. - because of Mr. Lincoln...
:brick:

SirNim

Oh my... INTENSE trivia... Hmmmm... Let me think... :brick: OK.

Name the location of a survey marker that you could find at Epcot.

(general vicinity, etc.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom