Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom P.

What are the odds of the Walt and Roy statutes being replaced with Bob and Bob?

What are the chances of the Magic Kingdom being bulldozed to make room for more DVC properties?

What are the chances that Rian Johnson personally burns the Millennium Falcon to the ground?

These are the questions that demand answers.

VicariousCorpse

Correct. Let’s make this thread good for business. Ask me anything. Disney rumors, life advice, relationship tips, technical questions, sports ball betting guidance, Lights of Winter in your backyard holiday design plans, ending of Episode 9, your mother’s maiden name, etc. I’ll be back tomorrow from 1:18 PM-1:41PM eastern time, America to answer, clarify and advise.
Is Palapatine a good guy in Ep. 9?

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
I don't know. I want to believe. I'm sure this is due in large part to my trusting nature. I literally cannot understand why someone would derive pleasure from hurting or misleading others. In grammar school I once yelled at a classmate who I am absolutely certain helped steal from me, and then apologized to him when he denied it because I felt bad. (But, to be clear, he definitely did it.) I guess what I'm saying is that I prefer to trust people, so I am willing to give @Disnerd2003 the benefit of the doubt.

I'm nobody on these boards. I have tremendous respect for the people here who have proven themselves over the years, and shared what they can, when they can. But I also know there are a lot of things that I don't know. I can wait a couple of years to see how things shake out.

You said that we could ask you anything. All I ask is that if you are actually dealing in bad faith, that you have the decency to step away gracefully.

Tom P.

Did you not read ony of my posts on how it was to decieve my higher ups so i wouldn't be identified easily? I created a clueless CM character.
So you created an elaborate public deception to prevent your bosses from identifying you, then started this thread where you publicly explain how all that information is phony, that you are trying to deceive your bosses, and then post loads of confidential information? Seems a flawed strategy for secrecy to me.

EvilChameleon

Let's say the story about this person requesting permission to join a forum and telling them a different forum to throw them off the scent is true. Suddenly, days later, someone joins this, the best WDW fansite on the internet, and starts posting insider information. Obviously people at Disney are monitoring this forum. They would be stupid not to be reading it every so often. That would be all the proof I would need to fire said person who asked for permission to join a forum. VPNs and backstories and IP addresses be damned.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
The only reason i said the mountain had to be cut was to access the supports to do it RIGHT. That's more of the job of the President of Animal Kingdom, hence why my knowledge on that is not very vast. If others would like i may reconsider retjrning to answer questions.

HMF

The only reason i said the mountain had to be cut was to access the supports to do it RIGHT. That's more of the job of the President of Animal Kingdom, hence why my knowledge on that is not very vast. If others would like i may reconsider retjrning to answer questions.
I for one would like to hear what more info you have.

ThemedScream

Very odd.... In your bio, you state you are a platinum pass holder then in your first post on this subject you stated you worked 30 years for TDO. Don't you get employee passes instead of being a platinum passholder? Can you explain?

Not that I'm sticking up for OP in any way whatsoever, but I have a spouse main gate and still hold an AP due to excessive (DL) blackouts. But I'm no 30 year vet, so...

JustInTime

Just mute/ignore people. I would like to continue reading your posts. But I will say, the Everest thing got me and the first level of the theater thing you conveniently weren’t allowed to talk about.

But I want to hear what more you have to say. There is a constructive criticism way to go about this for sure

NoChesterHester

Do you get some strange perverse joy out of pretending to be someone you are not? You are trying to deceive people.

techgeek

Very odd.... In your bio, you state you are a platinum pass holder then in your first post on this subject you stated you worked 30 years for TDO. Don't you get employee passes instead of being a platinum passholder? Can you explain?

I also found it odd that they said they were going to spend the weekend in the parks with family. I mean, that's not inconceivable, but most of the decades-in parks CM's I've met in this town tend to want to be anywhere BUT one of the parks on a crowded October Saturday with ugly weather in Orlando.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
I also found it odd that they said they were going to spend the weekend in the parks with family. I mean, that's not inconceivable, but most of the decades-in parks CM's I've met in this town tend to want to be anywhere BUT one of the parks on a crowded October Saturday with ugly weather in Orlando.
My small kids adore the Magic Kingdom.

WDWTank

@Disnerd2003 Odds of new attractions not based off of movies? :)
Was Fantasy Island ever considered as new resort?
Will Dinosaur stay
Will Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin be permanent? It’s my favorite ride from my childhood! :D
Will Indiana Jones go to Hollywood Studios and not Animal Kingdom as rumored?( Indy has nothing to do with animals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom