Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
Thank you for returning hit ignore on the people trolling you if you're still interested in sharing info. To follow up:

What’s the timeline on Dinosaur’s extinction?
You're welcome. Im not fully back yet, but ill be around the next few days before fully returning next week. No set date on Dinosaur yet but i would ride it as often as you can now and appreciate it while it lasts, as the new ride will for sure be here by 2030.

tmthomas52

You're welcome. Im not fully back yet, but ill be around the next few days before fully returning next week. No set date on Dinosaur yet but i would ride it as often as you can now and appreciate it while it lasts, as the new ride will for sure be here by 2030.

So you’re saying it could close any time in the next decade? Not in the next year or so?

FigmentJedi

Is the "Indiana Jones" plan a full gut and replace ditching the entire concept of dinosaurs or are they gonna go an "Indiana Jones fights dinosaurs" route?

Monorail_Orange

With the current budget, most likely not.
facepalm.gif

HMF

At the risk of launching this thread into off-topic oblivion, as much as I would like to see a "Six Million Dollar Man" (as in stonger, better, faster...yada yada yada)version of IJA in WDW...putting it in DAK seems just a *bit* off-theme.
Have you learned anything from Epcot and the Studios? "Theme" doesn't matter anymore at Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom