Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brer Oswald

That's why I asked to post on an "internet website" about my Park experiences. They didn't know it was this site and my IP is hidden so all I have to do is deny it. The cant physically prove it.
I would just be careful with how much you say about the verification process. There are alleged higher ups on this board. You seem like an actual fan, and those are the types of people we fans want working for the company.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
I would just be careful with how much you say about the verification process. There are alleged higher ups on this board. You seem like an actual fan, and those are the types of people we fans want working for the company.
I dont want anyone to worry. I wouldn't be doing this is I wasn't confident in my ability to hide it well enough to keep my job. Focus on sending your questions my way.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
If you're hiding it so well that they won't know you're posting, then why did you have to ask to post in the first place? Why not just post without asking?
I cant answer that because if a boss is lurking they'll know. We have to ask to make ANY accounts to make sure stuff doesnt leak. I asked to use another site as cover.

FigmentFan82

The rumor on here is that whatever the UK Poppins attraction is is still in flux. Any word on if this is true or has a specific plan been selected to move forward with?

KingdomofDreams

I got bored several pages in with all the posts about verifying credibility but I'll say this. Never could stand MSEP. Float technology outdated, music outdated and grated on my nerves. Our family loved Spectro but even the kids were bored and wanted to move on less than halfway through MSEP. And, as others have pointed out, MSEP is a DL parade so it has no place as a WDW 50th show piece.

I'd like to know why DL has seemingly endless funds for new parade, after new parade and constantly has one, but WDW just never can afford one. It's been years since Magic Kingdom had a parade and all we get is a tired old hand me down from Anaheim? Please...
We don't even get the Christmas parade and snow on Main St every year without paying for the BS, ridiculously overpriced "parties". Yet than doesn't happen in Anaheim either.

All the excuses for the lack of quality entertainment and customer focus are getting old. Prices go up, up, up and quality goes down, down, down.

Disnerd2003

Original Poster
I got bored several pages in with all the posts about verifying credibility but I'll say this. Never could stand MSEP. Float technology outdated, music outdated and grated on my nerves. Our family loved Spectro but even the kids were bored and wanted to move on less than halfway through MSEP. And, as others have pointed out, MSEP is a DL parade so it has no place as a WDW 50th show piece.

I'd like to know why DL has seemingly endless funds for new parade, after new parade and constantly has one, but WDW just never can afford one. It's been years since Magic Kingdom had a parade and all we get is a tired old hand me down from Anaheim? Please...
We don't even get the Christmas parade and snow on Main St every year without paying for the BS, ridiculously overpriced "parties". Yet than doesn't happen in Anaheim either.

All the excuses for the lack of quality entertainment and customer focus are getting old. Prices go up, up, up and quality goes down, down, down.
Will answer when I return. Good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom