Inside the Magic - Show #6 - Lights, Motors, Action! & New Disneyland CD set Reviews

XSTech

Original Poster
It's that time of the week again... I've posted show #6 of my Disney podcast, Inside the Magic. This week I cover the new Lights, Motors, Action! Stunt Show at the Disney-MGM Studios as well as reviews of Le Cellier and Sunshine Seasons restaurants. You can also hear several samples of the new 6-CD set, "the Audio Library of Disneyland," a wonderful array of rare and previously unreleased audio tracks.

Tune in at:
http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic

Thanks for listening!

dxwwf3

Thanks alot for this week's show. I enjoy the heck out of it every Sunday.

I had a feeling that Sunshine Seasons wouldn't fit for me. Let's hope that the more adventurous guests (and those with bigger wallets) will enjoy the more exotic offerings

Le Cellier is always fantastic. I know you can get burgers anywhere, but I have never had a burger that was as good as the one I had at Le Cellier. I'll never leave WDW again without having one of their steak burgers.

XSTech

Original Poster
Glad you like the shows. Le Cellier was a wonderful new find for me... it's rare that I discover something so great that's been there all along, yet I never experienced it. Any other suggestions? ;)

dxwwf3

XSTech said:
Glad you like the shows. Le Cellier was a wonderful new find for me... it's rare that I discover something so great that's been there all along, yet I never experienced it. Any other suggestions? ;)

You definately don't want dining suggestions from me. I'm an extremely picky eater and I am not someone that likes to try alot of new things. I pretty much know what I'm going to order when I go into every resturant we go to at WDW. With all that said :lol: :

I love the Fettuccine all'Alfredo from L'Originale Alfredo di Roma in Italy. I hope everyone knows that everything in this dish is made specifically for this resturant. They even import a special butter from Italy that is made especially for the Alfredo sauce.

Old Fashioned Pot Roast at 50's Prime Time Cafe has been my favorite meal at WDW for years now. All you need is a fork to cut that baby :)

The pulled pork BBQ sandwich at Flame Tree Barbecue is great and I love the baked beans and corn on the cob that comes with it. I know it's not a full service resturant, but the food is definately worthy of that.

I also think that the Teppenyaki Dining Room at Japan is great, but it's prices have went through the roof over the past 2 or 3 years. But the actual food is really good (I've gotten the shrimp and chicken before).

And nobody usually ever eats at the Liberty Tree Tavern at lunch anymore (The character dinner is usually more popular), but we always make sure to go and get the Pilgrims' Feast there.

I'm sure you've probably been to all of these places though. Keep up the good work man.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom