Inside Out attraction?

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
I heard a rumour from my aunt (who works at the Contemporary) about an Inside Out attraction replacing The Carousel of Progress in Tomorrowland. I wanted to hear if anyone here knew about this, or about any other rumors. If you want you can even leave an idea for an Inside Out attraction.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I heard a rumour from my aunt (who works at the Contemporary) about an Inside Out attraction replacing The Carousel of Progress in Tomorrowland. I wanted to hear if anyone here knew about this, or about any other rumors. If you want you can even leave an idea for an Inside Out attraction.
No, and if you're trying to Imagineer a ride, that forum is a few more down the list....

Mystic

Shortly after Inside Out premiered Disney came out and said they have no plans of bringing Inside Out to the parks, either in attraction or meet and greet format. The only place I know where you can see the Inside Out characters in park is during the pre-parade for the Pixar Play Parade at Disney's California Adventure. This is from the Disney Parks Blog. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ts-today-at-disney-california-adventure-park/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom