Inside Out 2

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Unlike upcoming Snow White and the all girl Rey movie which I know both will fail, I am keeping an open mind on this one.
How open?

1705449858198.png

;)

Disstevefan1

The fact that you have to preface "all girl Rey movie" seems to signal all we need to know about what you stand for.
I am just a bystander watching the train wreck.

I already know nothing TWDC releases is written for me, and I am OK and understand that.

Its just my opinion that an "all girl Rey movie" will cost more to make and market than it will bring in at the box office.

Did TWDC purchase Star Wars so Disney had an IP for the boys OR did TWDC purchase Star Wars so Disney could convert it to a IP for girls?

Doesn't matter to me, I am just asking the question.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I am just a bystander watching the train wreck.

I already know nothing TWDC releases is written for me, and I am OK and understand that.

Its just my opinion that an "all girl Rey movie" will cost more to make and market than it will bring in at the box office.

Did TWDC purchase Star Wars so Disney had an IP for the boys OR did TWDC purchase Star Wars so Disney could convert it to a IP for girls?

Doesn't matter to me, I am just asking the question.
We should probably take this to a SW thread rather than the Inside Out 2 thread. But I have a question.....

Maybe I missed something, but when did Disney say the new Rey movie was going to be "all girls"?

Disstevefan1

We should probably take this to a SW thread rather than the Inside Out 2 thread. But I have a question.....

Maybe I missed something, but when did Disney say the new Rey movie was going to be "all girls"?
You are right. I am actually looking forward to the Rey movie. I am also looking forward to Snow White, when they are "free" on Disney+

I am keeping an open mind about Inside Out 2. I have high hopes this will be good.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
You are right. I am actually looking forward to the Rey movie. I am also looking forward to Snow White, when they are "free" on Disney+

I am keeping an open mind about Inside Out 2. I have high hopes this will be good.
I'm just trying to understand where you got this idea that its going to be an "all girl Rey movie". I'm honestly asking as maybe I missed something.

Miss Rori

Okay, are the new emotions like Anxiety supposed to be symptomatic of a mental disorder on Riley's part and are effectively the antagonists? There hasn't yet been an explanation as to why none of the older characters in the first film had developed more than the original five emotions.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Okay, are the new emotions like Anxiety supposed to be symptomatic of a mental disorder on Riley's part and are effectively the antagonists? There hasn't yet been an explanation as to why none of the older characters in the first film had developed more than the original five emotions.
I don't take it to be symptomatic of anything other than growing up. As for the other older characters, I'm sure it'll be explained and touched up in the movie that everyone has similar sub-emotions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom