insane crowds today

bubbles1812

If you looked at the crowd calendar predictions, this whole week was up into the 7, 8, and 9s. (Red zone). There are quite a lot of schools that have a February break plus the holiday weekend for a lot of people. Plus a million Brazilians. That was my experience last week when the levels were in the 4,5,6 area. Tons of cheerleaders and tons of Brazilians but overall crowd levels weren't bad. But it is supposed be crowded for at least the next week an a half I think and then it's oh so fun March

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I actually think there was a near-phase close today at MK. The parking lot hit capacity, and cars were being parked elsewhere.

I just got back-y'all are right, tons of schools, at least three Brazilian groups-an especially annoying one of girls celebrating their quincenereas. Super frustrating, barely got to do anything because of the insane crowds, and actually made me enjoy my two days at uni more because I could breathe without running into six other people. Still loved being at Disney but that was crazy.

bubbles1812

I just got back-y'all are right, tons of schools, at least three Brazilian groups-an especially annoying one of girls celebrating their quincenereas. Super frustrating, barely got to do anything because of the insane crowds, and actually made me enjoy my two days at uni more because I could breathe without running into six other people. Still loved being at Disney but that was crazy.
There was a huge group of "Fifteens" there when I was there last week! I got the pleasure of riding Space Mountain with two of them and wanted to slap them by the end. It's fine to have fun on that thing and yell sometimes. It is not fine to scream like you are being murdered the whole time at the top of your lungs right up until the time the car comes to a stop. And then to burst into cackles like the Wicked Witch of the West. They were also about to put us on a boat with them on Small World and everyone who wasnt part of their group requested to go on the next boat. Lol.

Im sorry it was so crazy though today. That doesn't sound like quite as much fun

ugotzme

we took daughter to costuming and cars were backed up all the way to parking and half way to epcot drive. so we headed to epcot and all was calm and didn't get busy until around 4.

Disney_Belle

So do these schools get a Feb break and a Spring Break? Jealous, we don't even get out for Presidents Day anymore, no Fall break, very short Christmas break...I"m moving!!!!:)

Up here we usually get the third week of February and the third week of April. School normally doesn't start until the Tuesday or Wednesday after Labor Day and we don't get out until mid - later June (depending on snow days). I remember one year when I was in high school we had so many snow days we weren't out of school until June 29th.

Taylor

If you looked at the crowd calendar predictions, this whole week was up into the 7, 8, and 9s. (Red zone). There are quite a lot of schools that have a February break plus the holiday weekend for a lot of people. Plus a million Brazilians. That was my experience last week when the levels were in the 4,5,6 area. Tons of cheerleaders and tons of Brazilians but overall crowd levels weren't bad. But it is supposed be crowded for at least the next week an a half I think and then it's oh so fun March
Million Brazilans say that 5 times fast

Bama14

Up here we usually get the third week of February and the third week of April. School normally doesn't start until the Tuesday or Wednesday after Labor Day and we don't get out until mid - later June (depending on snow days). I remember one year when I was in high school we had so many snow days we weren't out of school until June 29th.
We get out the first of June and go back the beginning of August.. Snow usually isn't our weather problem, it's tornado threats that close schools for us. If it ever snows...mass panic! If school gets cancelled though it is made up on a Saturday so that the year isn't longer though.

Disney_Belle

We get out the first of June and go back the beginning of August.. Snow usually isn't our weather problem, it's tornado threats that close schools for us. If it ever snows...mass panic! If school gets cancelled though it is made up on a Saturday so that the year isn't longer though.

I'm assuming you're from Alabama judging by your name? I have a friend and Alabama and she told me they recently did a lot of changing around with the vacation times for the schools there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom