Innoventions into Big Hero 6

DisneyFan18

So do jungle skippers but that doesn't make it so. Neither they or the light lab cast are entertainment or audition for their roles.

These auditions haven't even happened yet and the festival has been on for a couple weeks already.
I guess we will have to wait until insiders can chime in or an announcement is made. :(

DisneyFan18

@marni1971, are there any details you’re able to share about the other plans for BH6 that Magic Feather mentioned or not yet? I would understand if you aren’t able to, thanks for all the info you give us :)

DisneyFan18

I'm not aware of any other plans.

- written in the Star Tours queue. Ain't technology great huh?
Martin, I’m sorry to bother you with this again, but I’m not sure if I should take this as some sort of hint or if I’m reading too much into it. If it isn’t, should I loose my hopes on getting a BH6 attraction at WDW? Thanks for answering by the way, I really appreciate it :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Martin, I’m sorry to bother you with this again, but I’m not sure if I should take this as some sort of hint or if I’m reading too much into it. If it isn’t, should I loose my hopes on getting a BH6 attraction at WDW? Thanks for answering by the way, I really appreciate it :)
No hint. I really was typing from Star Tours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom