Info on The Pirates In The Caribbean Party??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks!! Just a few questions:

What time does it start?

How long does it last?

How far in is it when the fireworks start?

Any1 have a list of foods served?

List of drinks available?

Is it served as a buffet?

Any1 have pics of the party or the fireworks?

Experience good or bad??

Thanks in advance

WDWRLD

Here are a couple pictures and a video from the Wonder in June of 2008. The Fireworks are longer than shown in the video but I edited out alot to shorten it up. As far as times I really cant remember but the buffet was great. I am sailing the Dream in July and this time have 2nd seating and I too am interested in the timeline of night activities. Im sure they will be around here in a couple days.
http://wdwrld.com/Disney2008/Disney08Day4.html

shoppingnut

The Pirates party is now split up from the fireworks. I was just on the Dream this week and they did the Pirates Party at 7:45p and the Fireworks Blast at 10:30p. I don't recall seeing food for the Pirates party on the Dream on deck, I think it was inside at Cabanna's, but then again I wasn't looking for food since our dinner seating was at 8:30p and we headed to it right after the deck party.

I really enjoyed that they now split the two things separately. The fireworks are much longer now which is great.

DisneyJoe

The Pirates party is now split up from the fireworks. I was just on the Dream this week and they did the Pirates Party at 7:45p and the Fireworks Blast at 10:30p. I don't recall seeing food for the Pirates party on the Dream on deck, I think it was inside at Cabanna's, but then again I wasn't looking for food since our dinner seating was at 8:30p and we headed to it right after the deck party.

I really enjoyed that they now split the two things separately. The fireworks are much longer now which is great.

I agree - and I had the same times as you. I did see wait staff taking drink orders and carrying trays among the crowd.

shoppingnut

I agree - and I had the same times as you. I did see wait staff taking drink orders and carrying trays among the crowd.

And to think I was complaining that it was cold on deck at 65 degrees that night and now I'm back to 20 with snow and ice. Reality is highly overrated!

eagles

do those times with the pirates party inferfer with the second show time?
would love to catch the deck party, then the show, then dinner. or is the show time prior to the deck party?

Disneyfalcon

The times didn't interfere for us. Our servers were quick that night and got us out.

The food was inside Cabanas which was an improvement, I think.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom