Info on Breakfast On a Disney Cruise??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks off on the Magic next week and just got wondering about the breakfast!

How did it compare to WDW?
Is it like WDW breakfasts (mickey waffles etc.) or more continental?
Are there any characters at breakfast??

Thanks in advance :wave:

Disneyfalcon

There are several options for breakfast.

Topsiders buffet is always open with hot breakfast options and, of course, Mickey waffles!

You can order a continental breakfast from room service the night before and they will deliver it whenever you would like.

One of the main restaurants (usually Lumieres) will be open for a breakfast from a menu and often Parrot Cay will also open for a hot buffet.

kal1484

Not exactly as great, but still pretty good

Mickey waffles were hit or miss. Sometimes they had them, sometimes not. They also were a bit stale a few times I've had them. They do have strawberries to put on them, which makes them great no matter what. If you go to the buffet, then it's more continental, but with more choices. Lumiere's is usually open for breakfast and that is more sit down and WDW breakfast like

You are assigned one day to have a character breakfast if you are on a 7 day. It sounds like you may be on one of the European cruises so it may change

If you can do the Palo Brunch, absolutely try it, it is the best food on the ship! It is worth the extra $$

HAVE FUN!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
There are several options for breakfast.

Topsiders buffet is always open with hot breakfast options and, of course, Mickey waffles!

You can order a continental breakfast from room service the night before and they will deliver it whenever you would like.

One of the main restaurants (usually Lumieres) will be open for a breakfast from a menu and often Parrot Cay will also open for a hot buffet.

What day(s) were there characters at breakfast on youe mediterranean cruise???

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Not exactly as great, but still pretty good

Mickey waffles were hit or miss. Sometimes they had them, sometimes not. They also were a bit stale a few times I've had them. They do have strawberries to put on them, which makes them great no matter what. If you go to the buffet, then it's more continental, but with more choices. Lumiere's is usually open for breakfast and that is more sit down and WDW breakfast like

You are assigned one day to have a character breakfast if you are on a 7 day. It sounds like you may be on one of the European cruises so it may change

If you can do the Palo Brunch, absolutely try it, it is the best food on the ship! It is worth the extra $$

HAVE FUN!

Have you done dinner at Palo??

Disneyfalcon

What day(s) were there characters at breakfast on youe mediterranean cruise???

You are assigned one morning for your character breakfast and it's usually the first sea day after you eat at Animators. Your servers will tell you what morning it is. :)

And Palo is amazing at brunch and dinner. We are doing both the week after next!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
You are assigned one morning for your character breakfast and it's usually the first sea day after you eat at Animators. Your servers will tell you what morning it is. :)

And Palo is amazing at brunch and dinner. We are doing both the week after next!

We are doing dinner too!!

What time is brunch?

Adults only too yes??

kal1484

Have you done dinner at Palo??

Haven't done dinner yet. I'm not a "fancy" eater so a lot of the menu isn't to my tastes. I also didn't want to miss any of the rotation dining. We've only been on three cruises, and between one and two they changed the menus. I didn't want to miss out on the new menus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom