Indy Trailer reactions!

EPCOT.nut

Can't wait myself either. Huge Indy fan from the originals. I remember that Indy Atari game...good times!! Might have to settle for the new PC or XBOX Indiana Jones Lego game this time around though. It is the same as Star Wars Lego and looks really fun. Check it out! :wave: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/legoindianajones/news.html?sid=6185688&tag=nl.e579

I will check it out! I've only played Atari and the original Nintendo, though! I probably should check out the newer systems...someday...:lol:

I still have my Raiders of the Lost Ark Atari game too!

I also have my old Raiders action figures, 12 inch Indy doll and my Temple of Doom lunchbox.

:sohappy: I bet that lunchbox is just too cool!

Green Lantern

I will check it out! I've only played Atari and the original Nintendo, though! I probably should check out the newer systems...someday...:lol:

:sohappy: I bet that lunchbox is just too cool!

The Indy games for Nintendo were pretty good. They did Temple of Doom and Last Crusade. (Anyone ever play the Temple of Doom arcade?) They did an Indy game for Super Nintendo as well which was pretty cool.

PS2 has Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb which is a fun game. The Indiana Jones Lego game looks amazing, I can't wait to play it. The Star Wars one was so much fun.

PS3 is also getting an Indy game I really want to play, but first I need to buy a PS3!:rolleyes:

The lunchbox is pretty cool. This was back when lunch boxes were metal (I still have my Return of the Jedi one). It's in pretty good shape too. Sadly though I am missing the thermos it came with.

m star

I really really hope that George Lucas doesn't go overboard with CGI like he did with Star Wars. Indy films need to look real....gritty...etc. Other than that, it looks great.

XaiChai

I really really hope that George Lucas doesn't go overboard with CGI like he did with Star Wars. Indy films need to look real....gritty...etc. Other than that, it looks great.

Yea, I hope so too...George Lucas went a little nuts with the CGI for the prequels. But I guess unless jar jar binks shows up saying "misa touch nothing docta jones!!" it should be okay

imagineer boy

I've read that they're only using CGI when necessary, but they're mostly sticking to practical effects and real stunts.

BTW, this made me think, this could relaunch Harrison Ford's career since its been in a bit of a downward spiral lately.

JimboJones123

I've read that they're only using CGI when necessary, but they're mostly sticking to practical effects and real stunts.

BTW, this made me think, this could relaunch Harrison Ford's career since its been in a bit of a downward spiral lately.

Hollywood Homicide and Firewall were Top Notch. He wasn't mailing it in in the least.....

Those were the reasons why I still have the scar on my forehead from beating my head on the keyboard when I heard they officially announced Indy IV. I'll be the first to admit that it looks like I was WAY OFF..

:brick:

Green Lantern

Yea, I hope so too...George Lucas went a little nuts with the CGI for the prequels. But I guess unless jar jar binks shows up saying "misa touch nothing docta jones!!" it should be okay

LOL Oh man, if that happens I will honestly get up, walk out, and never again watch a George Lucas film. LOL

Green Lantern

True. I hate seeing him in a poor film spiral. Hopefully this will bring him out of it and he'll choose more wisely when it comes to films.

prberk

Vanity Fair magazine has a great cover story on that this month, most of which is also online.
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/02/indianajones200802

The article says, among other things, that they required the cinematographer to watch the originals and make a plan to achieve a 1950s version of the same look (which was originally a 1930s look). The official movie site also has some good videos from the set, one of which talks about the detail that went into recreating the fedora and jacket to emulate the originals, as might have been worn by Indy as an older man. Same was true for recreating the interior of his house (which had shown up in one of the originals).

Anyhow, I think that they are going to great pains to get it right... including traditional editing, not this current ADD-happy quick-cut editing that we see too much of today (usually used to make up for lack of real adventure in the story itself)...

Paul

erasure fan1

PS2 has Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb which is a fun game. The Indiana Jones Lego game looks amazing, I can't wait to play it. The Star Wars one was so much fun.
The Emperors tomb was a lot of fun and the lego game is going to rock.

PS3 is also getting an Indy game I really want to play, but first I need to buy a PS3!:rolleyes:
Just get a 360 its only 279 and the game will probably be better on it anyway.:lol: I hope this game is great, Ive been waiting for a good Indy game.

I thought the trailer was good. It wasnt great but it was enough to make me very excited about seeing it.

Green Lantern

The Emperors tomb was a lot of fun and the lego game is going to rock.

Just get a 360 its only 279 and the game will probably be better on it anyway.:lol: I hope this game is great, Ive been waiting for a good Indy game.

I thought the trailer was good. It wasnt great but it was enough to make me very excited about seeing it.

Will the PS3 play PS2 games?

M:SpilotISTC12

I dont want to see any of it because I want to be totally surprised on May 22nd. Im spending the whole day in the theater see every viewing opening day.

t3techcom18

It was awesome!! I agree that it was a bit of a letdown, showing how a good chunk of the footage was from the other 3 movies, but still, the way it was put together with the music and editing...beautiful sequences.

I can't wait for the new one. I'm actually in the process of watching all the 3 before this one. I know what I'll be watching last day of school! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom