Indy Trailer reactions!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I can not wait for the movie but I was a little let down by the trailer. With the first half of it being nothing but footage from the first 3 films I could have sworn that I was watching a fan made trailer.

aeillill

I was hoping we would get a little more information during the trailer, but it's not bad for a teaser. I did notice Roswell, New Mexico was printed on a box so I'm curious what that's all about.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Mmmm HD goodness... :slurp:

Ok.. so I was impressed. They are battling it out in the same warehouse that the Ark is stored in... that piqued my interest right there.

I may just have to go see it in the theater after all.

CON: Not a big Shia LaBeouf fan :-\

PRO: However, it IS great to see Karen Allen back in the series! :sohappy: -- So it sorta balances out for me...lol.

imagineer boy

I'm excited! It looks pretty good from what's been shown so far in the trailer.

But one thing I can't get out of my head is that Cate Blanchet's character looks like Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. :lol:

XaiChai

YES YES YES...I JUST SAW IT! and it looks awesome! I don't care what anyone says about Harrison Ford's age..he still got it!

EPCOT.nut

It was GREAT! Even more excited for it! What do you guys think?
:D

Also very excited about the new movie! When Raiders came out, I went out and begged my Mom for the new Atari game that was made for the movie! Yep I still have it...don't guess they will be making a new Atari game, too, huh? :(

YES YES YES...I JUST SAW IT! and it looks awesome! I don't care what anyone says about Harrison Ford's age..he still got it!

Mmmmmmmmmm :slurp:

:lol:

Tigggrl

Harrison Ford just totally ROCKS! He could Play Indiana forever, and I would go see him. I am sure they threw Shia in for the younger crowd. I am also really happy to see Karen Allen back. She looks GREAT!
It has to be the first new movie I am truly Psyched to see on the big screen.

Nicole220

I'm so excited for this movie! Harrison Ford is great, even though he looks a bit old... :lookaroun

edit: Just showed the trailer to my parents...they loved it! They can't wait for this to come out. Actually, my dad didn't even know another Indy movie was being made. :rolleyes: :lol:

JimboJones123

Holy CRAP!!!!

I'm speachless. INDY'S AWESOME!!!!

Some of those shots are just BEAUTIFUL. They really captured the same feel. They don't screw around with the "item in the wherehouse" either. Nor the Magnetic Door ties. The car chase has the same "classic" feel to it. I was sooooo put off by this when it finally came together a decade late. Every step I've warmed up more and more. This seals the deal. I'm Indy Crazy again. First time since Indy came to DL there's been interest.

BTW, They are airing the Young Indy Jones Chron. on History Channel. The repeat from tonights epi starts at 1 or 2 am. I've got the DVR ready to go.

PeoplemoverTTA

I don't care what anyone says about Harrison Ford's age..he still got it!

I was concerned that he's too old and he would look ridiculous. Sorry, guys, but if anything, he looks hot (good for you, Calista Flockhart!). I grew up loving Indy (except I could never watch the Nazis' faces melt *shiver*), and as soon as I saw the hat and heard the music.....gosh, I could buy my tickets now.

Mikester71

Also very excited about the new movie! When Raiders came out, I went out and begged my Mom for the new Atari game that was made for the movie! Yep I still have it...don't guess they will be making a new Atari game, too, huh? :(

Can't wait myself either. Huge Indy fan from the originals. I remember that Indy Atari game...good times!! Might have to settle for the new PC or XBOX Indiana Jones Lego game this time around though. It is the same as Star Wars Lego and looks really fun. Check it out! :wave: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/legoindianajones/news.html?sid=6185688&tag=nl.e579

davidpw97

The trailer is AWESOME, but why must Shia Labeouf be in every movie. I wonder how much money he spends on the amount of grease he puts in his hair, ugh.

Lee

Adventurer
My reaction:
confused0053.gif

Regarding games...it's all about this:
0776861c629bc61034c39271b13b68863e2032b2.jpg

The new game should be out this year.:slurp:

Green Lantern

I still have my Raiders of the Lost Ark Atari game too!

I also have my old Raiders action figures, 12 inch Indy doll and my Temple of Doom lunchbox.

Timmay

The teaser was good…it gave very little away, but showed Indy is older and things are more much more difficult for him than they used to be and he is not some kind of “Superman”.

Can’t wait…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom