Indiana Jones

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
They could, they already took away the original Cast Member lot to build a roller coaster....but then again, to keep both you are looking at cost and redundancy.
Redundancy in name only. I seriously doubt anyone would say "We already went on the Indy ride we do not need to see the show." but then again I have seen guests do stupider things. I am just a little tired of a new attraction coming at the cost of another. MGM could use more expansion vs. replacement.

echoscot

Redundancy in name only. I seriously doubt anyone would say "We already went on the Indy ride we do not need to see the show." but then again I have seen guests do stupider things. I am just a little tired of a new attraction coming at the cost of another. MGM could use more expansion vs. replacement.

I agree, I think the Studios really needs some adjustment and planning. I spent most of my time working at Disney at the Studios and its growth patterns have been....awkward...at best. It is the most confusing park for Guests to find their way around.

Heck as a Cast Member, I would get lost sometimes.

A friend told me a different backstage way to get from our break area inside the Great Movie Ride to the Backlot area. I took it and it was a winding alley between buildings that turned so many times, I thought I was going to be at Epcot before the alley opened up and I could get reoriented...LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom