Indiana Jones to close this month?

mac_connell

Original Poster
So I just left my Traditions class this morning (class about being cast member and the guidelines) and our instructor told us that she heard that Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Show Spectacular will be permanently closing towards the end of this month. This makes sense with the recent rumors of a Star Wars Expansion. Of course this could just be rumors but it coming from a reliable cast member, I find it Definitely possible.

DTale

I think it's clear Bolt knows a lot of what goes on. I agree a bit more of an explanation would be nice, but as far as I can tell he "knows stuff".

And as for the stage area being booked until 2018, well, Disney will and can do whatever they want.

But is a rude tone necessary? This person just wanted to share some information and they were basically shot down like they had no idea what they were talking about. All over this forum the people who are "in-the-know" are expected to be treated like gods. It drives me insane! Especially because nobody truly knows what is always going on.

wdwfan4ver

I don't see that happening right now based on what I read earlier this week on this forum on another thread. The post stated that Disney wants to complete the 3rd Toy Story Midway Mania track and the new 3 Toy Story attractions first.

I see where that insider is coming from. DHS really can't afford having a lot of more attractions close at once at this time from a capacity standpoint. Indiana Jones would be a big loss in capacity for DHS right now.

Last edited:

Kman101

It makes no sense for them to close this [right now]. LMA would make more sense but even then I can't see that shutting down either. The park would hurt badly from two high capacity shows closing. And Indy can still pack them in.

Kman101

I agree he's not rude but I do see how it can be taken as such. Sometimes a tiny bit more of an explanation could ease that, even if maybe they really don't feel they need to give one. Not saying I find him rude at all but I can see how a poster would take it that way.

dreamscometrue

reliable cast member

That's usually an oxymoron, with respect to having insider information.

I see you are a relatively new member, so 'Welcome to the boards'.

I appreciate your giving us info, but in my experience, the CMs who volunteer the most info often know the least and just repeat rumors they've heard or read. People with true inside info are few and far between, and tend to be much more selective in disseminating info. :)

evnted

They're moving the hat over to the theater. It's going to roll down the slope instead of the ball.
or even better
wxvzIbe.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I notice you do this all the time. Someone will post some information they have and you will immediately shoot it down with no explanation. What makes you so special that you get everything right and know every single closing or expansion that is going to happen?

Please, enlighten me.
In a lot of cases there isn't much more that can be said. You should take note of what Bolt says though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom