Indiana Jones Land?

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Since the Indy Stunt Show will get a refurb, with script getting a rewrite... will this lead to more Dr. Jones in DHS?
It wouldn't surprize me they're waiting to see how the reception is following the 5th movie to announce anything major. IJ doesn't have the number of diehard like Indy. (But staying power is strong, just not when compared to SW.)

jt04

Unless they make that area a mini land....

Anything is possible. But I think the original plan was to remove the stadium and use that
pad and part of the parking lot.

My guess now is that if the stadium show stays the next phase for DHS will be in and around the animation courtyard. The deciders are likely still deciding.

Kman101

Unless they make that area a mini land....

I believe they have room behind it, if they so choose (but not sure what can be moved and what can't). Would be nice to get an attraction and still keep the show. I do hope the update to the show comes to fruition. It would seem like they'd prefer to have "lands" now as opposed to stand alone attractions in a loosely themed environment. I always just figured they'd clone the meh coaster and we still wouldn't get a dark ride.

I really think the best solution is a boat ride. I'd really like a ride with water in DHS.

I wonder what ideas they've had for the ride? A boat ride fills a void in the park, but I don't know if they think not having a water ride is a void or not.

QuasiNoFroyo

If they do this at AK, Dinosaur should become an Indiana Jones ride about an evil Incan curse that brings fossilized dinosaurs within the ancient temple back from the dead (a la Captain Jack Sparrow at the beginning of Shanghai's Pirates), terrorizing the riders. That way, the dinosaur aspect of the park could remain intact since AK as a whole is supposed to reflect all creatures living, extinct, or fictional. Plus, I still find Dinosaur to have some of the most impressive Disney animatronics in general (at least when they're in proper working condition, that is).

ObscurityPoint

If they do this at AK, Dinosaur should become an Indiana Jones ride about an evil Incan curse that brings fossilized dinosaurs within the ancient temple back from the dead (a la Captain Jack Sparrow at the beginning of Shanghai's Pirates), terrorizing the riders. That way, the dinosaur aspect of the park could remain intact since AK as a whole is supposed to reflect all creatures living, extinct, or fictional. Plus, I still find Dinosaur to have some of the most impressive Disney animatronics in general (at least when they're in proper working condition, that is).
I mean aliens are confirmed to exist in the Indy franchise so at this rate dinosaurs wouldn’t be too far fetched.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom