Indiana Jones 5 Now Pushed Back to 2021

EPCOT-O.G.

We should get a definitive answer on this one next year with Deadline. Most of the other Disney movies are not write downs this year which puts us in the position of not seeing most of them in either his 'losing' or 'winning' competition.

Strange World and John Carter were both written down 200 million, which I think are basically the worst Disney performers. This one I think will be a ~150 million write down, ultimately. All of these being everything being tallied up post theatrically included. Unless the D+ streaming rights are shockingly out of whack on this one.
“Indy didn’t lose money…” the man said as he reached into his sleeve and, with a flick, produced a check endorsed for $150 million, “not when we have Disney Plus!”

TP2000

“Indy didn’t lose money…” the man said as he reached into his sleeve and, with a flick, produced a check endorsed for $150 million, “not when we have Disney Plus!”

No kidding. :rolleyes:

I would love to know if anyone ever gets fired for this sort of thing? Just look at the pathetic performance of Indy 5 compared to its summer competition. Does Disney just pretend this is fine? Does Bob Iger care enough to fire some folks over this???

Someone Neds To Be Fired For This.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom