Increased DVC Marketing Push

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I've only had one call in 11 years of membership and it was from a lady letting me know that the agent who sold us our membership had left for a new job and she would be our new agent and wanted to know if we were happy with the points we had. I told her we were and she left it at that but was really nice. I guess she was doing what they call "cold calling" really. I'm fine with them not trying to call and sell me more stuff all the time BUT I wish I could get that car magnet they were sending to people! WHY can I not get that?! LOL!

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I've only had one call in 11 years of membership and it was from a lady letting me know that the agent who sold us our membership had left for a new job and she would be our new agent and wanted to know if we were happy with the points we had. I told her we were and she left it at that but was really nice. I guess she was doing what they call "cold calling" really. I'm fine with them not trying to call and sell me more stuff all the time BUT I wish I could get that car magnet they were sending to people! WHY can I not get that?! LOL!
I got the magnet...without the calls. Best of both worlds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom