• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Increased DVC Marketing Push

EOD K9

I actually just got a flyer about a Copper Creek. I’m staying there for the first time post cruise. Do you guys like it?

helenabear

Advertisement
I actually just got a flyer about a Copper Creek. I’m staying there for the first time post cruise. Do you guys like it?
We really enjoyed our stay there. The newer Geyser Point is great. The rooms, to me, were a nice mix of thowback and modern. Lots to do even on a rainy day.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I've only had one call in 11 years of membership and it was from a lady letting me know that the agent who sold us our membership had left for a new job and she would be our new agent and wanted to know if we were happy with the points we had. I told her we were and she left it at that but was really nice. I guess she was doing what they call "cold calling" really. I'm fine with them not trying to call and sell me more stuff all the time BUT I wish I could get that car magnet they were sending to people! WHY can I not get that?! LOL!

GoofGoof

I've only had one call in 11 years of membership and it was from a lady letting me know that the agent who sold us our membership had left for a new job and she would be our new agent and wanted to know if we were happy with the points we had. I told her we were and she left it at that but was really nice. I guess she was doing what they call "cold calling" really. I'm fine with them not trying to call and sell me more stuff all the time BUT I wish I could get that car magnet they were sending to people! WHY can I not get that?! LOL!
I got the magnet...without the calls. Best of both worlds.

Top Bottom